Ch. 14

hello, I have returned. I wanted to say thank you so much to you guys for being so supportive and so patient, I love you all so much. Okay, so after reading the comments i saw that while some people didn't want me to elaborate others did, so I am going to elaborate. If you were one of my lovely readers who did not want this feel free to skip.

WARNING: Even though I haven't written a scene like this and therefore it will probably be terrible seeing as i am literally the biggest virgin ever, I recommend that if you read this you are at least 14 years of age, but that's not my choice, so if you really want to go ahead. Without further ado here is chapter 14.

"lets dance!" Sam shouted over the music. I laughed and let him pull me out onto the floor. I could feel the beat of the music in my chest and could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Sam pulled my back flush against him as we danced to the upbeat songs that were being played inside my house. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me by my waist. I couldn't help but get turned on by the way he slowly moved my hair aside and started to kiss down the side of my neck. After the first few kisses he stopped "is this okay?" he whispered into my ear. Not being able to find the words to reassure him I nodded quickly. I heard him chuckle at my fast response before going back to his slow kisses making me melt against him. We danced to the rest of the song that was playing, but before the next one could even start I surprised myself by pulling Sam through the crowd of people dancing towards the stairs. We ran up the stairs and to my room as fast as we possibly could without falling back down the stairs. I opened my door and pulled Sam inside with me. All of a sudden Sam pushed the door closed spun me around and shoved me into the nearest wall, he attached our lips quickly making me wrap me arms around his neck and pull him as close as possible.

Sam started running his hands up and down my sides then gripping my hips tightly he whispered out against my lips "jump." doing as I was told I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist while his hands wandered down my sides till he found the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. Sam threw me down on the bed and pulled off his own shirt before climbing back over me and smashing his lips against my own and slowly grinding against me. He let his hands wander down my sides till he reached the button holding up my pants, after finding it Sam slid down my body leaving a trail of hot kisses as he went further down till he reached my jeans and carefully undid the button and pulled them slowly down my legs. Now, only in my bra and panties while Sam was still in his jeans I sat up quickly grabbing him by his belt loops, and pulling him closer to me so I could undo his jeans. Slowly while looking up at him I started to undo the button on him jeans before sliding them down his legs. Sam groaned watching me take his pants off, then shoved me back ono the bed climbing on top of me and once again reuniting our lips. Sam started grinding his hips down into mine causing me to gasp and him to let out a moan at the contact.

stilling his movements her moved his hand to my face gently touching my cheek "are you sure?" he breathed out while searching my face for any hesitation

"yes, I'm absolutely sure" I spoke softly

"okay, just, let me know if I get out of hand. Sometimes I can get a little rough, but you can always back out or tell me to stop at anytime." he spoke softly before adding the last part quickly. Smiling up at him I nodded before pulling his lips back to my own. Sam gripped my hip kissing me hard. He moved his lips to my jaw leaving a kiss there before moving on to my neck. He left a little kiss on my neck before sucking on my neck surely leaving a mark to show the activities we had partaken in. Slowly he began kissing farther down while sliding his hand under my back, undoing my bra clasp, and quickly pulling it from me. Suddenly feeling exposed I moved to cover my chest but before I could finish the action using one hand he pinned my arms above my head, and with the other he began to explore the rest of my body. Stopping at my panties he began toying with their hem before he looked up at me again. As soon as I nodded he moved his hand from my wrists to my hips and began reveling the rest of my body to his wandering eyes. Sam licked his lips and smiled at me before inserting one of his fingers into me.

"saaam" I whined

"yes princess?" he smiled deviously up at me

"please?" I whined once again

"please what?" he asked inserting another finger

"don't make me say it" I groaned out

"please what? what do you want princess?" he said in a low voice moving is fingers faster

"saam!" I groaned once again. Seeing he wasn't going to comply unless I told him what to do I pulled him up to me and flipped us over so I was now on top. Slowly I began riding him causing us both to groan at the feeling.

"mm, as good as you look on top of me like this, id prefer to pound you into the mattress." he panted flipping us over. Let me tell you when he said he gets rough he did. Sliding his hand to my waist he gripped it to where I knew a bruise would form by tomorrow, and he gripped the headboard with his other hand and began pounding into me as hard as he could go. Both of us were groaning and moaning before we finished.

"are you there?" sam panted out. Not being able to get the words out I nodded to him "let go baby." he said burying his head into my neck. Rolling off of me we were both a panting mess.

"wow." I breathed rolling over to lay my head on his chest. Sam nodded and whispered out a yeah wrapping his arm around me and kissing the top of my head.

Okay so it took me forever to write this because as I said before I am the biggest virgin ever so I am extremely sorry about that. I feel like I should go read a bible now. Well anyways Now that this is done I'm starting on the next chapter, and since this one is so short I may even have the next one up tonight! but either way It will be up by Saturday at the latest, I promise! Anyways, I love you all thank you for reading, and I will be back soon. xx