Chapter 4.

I wanted to look around but I was too scared because whoever this was they are keeping close tabs on me. I ate my food in silence not daring to look at my phone in fear I would get another creepy message from whoever the anonymous messenger was. I stood up from the table making my way upstairs to grab my purse then leaving to the store with Kami.

*in the car*

Kami reached for the radio and turned it on only to hear 'how to save a life by the fray' but she immediately switched it.

"Hey! Put that back on!" I commanded while reaching towards the radio when Kami smacked my hand away

"No, you always listen to them. Let's listen to.." She trailed off as she fiddled with the radio then coming across a techno type of beat. "This." She finished.

"What is this?" I asked annoyed that I couldn't listen to the fray. 'I mean come on! It's my car!' Of course she ignored me and just kept dancing in her seat. Soon she realized I wasn't dancing or laughing.

"Libs! Let loose a little!" She whined turning the radio up louder. 'The beats quite fun.' I thought while tapping my fingers against the steering wheel. Soon my tapping evolved into a full dance party.

When we arrived at the store I started to get that feeling again, but I refused to look around or look at my phone so I made a beeline for the door. After getting everything we needed 'which was a lot because it was Kamis turn to go shopping and she's completely shit at remembering when it's her turn so of course I had to stock up.' I checked the clock it was 3:15 geez! I looked at Kami mumbling mostly to myself

"So we should get home by 3:30, get done putting groceries away at 4:00, finish getting ready about 5-5:30, leave around 6 and get there around 6:20..? Okay that sounds about right to me.?" I spoke in a questioning voice.

Finally 4:00 perfect timing. Running upstairs we both grabbed everything we would need to get ready. Kami grabbed her straightener, dress, undergarments, bright red heels, and a red and black clutch to match her simple but absolutely stunning dress which was about mid thigh length, black and had a lace back. While she grabbed her stuff I grabbed mine which consisted of curler, undergarments, silver heels and a silver clutch to go with my black, mid thigh length dress with with a flowery lace pattern back and a silver belt. 'Okay all set?'

"You start on your makeup while I do your hair, okay?" I asked Kami as she plopped on the floor and plugged in the straightener.

We got the the club at 6:30 so almost what I thought. As soon as we got there Kami ran to get a drink. I don't drink. It's not because I can't it's because I don't want to. If I wanted to drink I could because my friend Louis is the bartender. I was scanning the room looking for someone to mingle with when my eyes landed on a guy looking to be about 19? Brown hair, hazel eyes, dressed quite nice, and no alcohol. I started to make my way Over to him but suddenly he looked over my shoulder with this scared look on his face, jumped out of his seat and scampered away. I was stunned to say the least. 'What was he?' I thought slowly turning around and coming face to face with 'well technically face to chest with a boy/man with curly brown hair swept to the side, dazzling green eyes, and a smirk with dimples deeper than Niagara Falls. He was staring down at me like he was the predator and I was his prey. Even then I couldn't help but stare back.. He was very easy on the eyes. Kami strutted back over to me rambling on about how we had to leave cause Zayn called her saying he was trying to get ahold of me because he was outside our house and wanted to talk. Without taking another glance at the green eyed stranger we left the club and got back to my house in 10 minutes because of my slight speeding to see Zayn on porch. We all crammed in through the door Kami walked straight up to her room and went to sleep 'loser' while Zayn and I went to my room to grab pajamas. I threw him a pair of sweatpants that he left over here then put on a pair myself to go with one of Zayns old shirts that I kind of stole from him... Zayn walked into the living room while I went to go make popcorn.

"Libby! Hurry up! Popcorn doesn't take that long slow poke! I put a great movie in for us to ignore and talk over the whole time anyway! He yelled to me while laughing. I soon joined him on the couch laughing along.

"What did you put in?" I asked curiously.

"I have no idea.." He stated as we both broke into a fit of giggles that resulted in me throwing a handful of popcorn at him while laughing.

After our laughter died down he looked at me seriously and started to speak.

"Libby..."

*CRASH*