chapter 5.

"Libby.."

*CRASH*

Both mine and Zayns head flung around in the direction of the noise. Zayn looked at me with wide eyes and whispered "I think that was a car." I slowly stood up and walked to the front door of my house Zayn trailing behind me. Both me and Zayn grabbed a baseball bat from the closet beside the front door.

Zayn slowly looked at me and whispered "Ill go first." as soon as he started to walk i pulled him back whisper shouting

"are you stupid? there could be a murderer out.." but i stopped abruptly when i seen a figure  standing next to Zayns car looking at us through the window. i must have looked like a deer in the headlights cause Zayn whipped around to face the figure by his car. As soon as the unidentefied person seen us both looking they stuck something to Zayns car and walked away calmly like nothing was wrong.

We must have stood there for atleast 20 minutes before Zayn took my hand and led me to the couch. As soon as we sat down Zayn looked at me and whispered   "holy. shit." all I could do was nod. Finally we went to sleep after Zayn convinced me that the person must have accidentally broken something on his car and they left a note or some money explaining and or paying for the damage.

When i woke up i checked my phone to see it was 9:00 am. I shook Zayn awake so we could go check out his car.

"what?" he asked drowsily.

"lets go check out your car." I said to him as more of a command.

"oh. yeah, yeah. okay." he responded standing up walinkg towards the door me trailing behind him.Zayn slowly unlocked the door and checked outside to make sure the person from last night hadn't came back then we padded over to his car. You could tell from the door that his windsheild was smashed, but you could also tell this was not an accident. I saw what the person had put on his car last night and walked over to look at it. The thing on the car was a yellow sticky note that had been taped to the door.

It read 'Don't mess with what is mine. you will pay. this is only the beginning.'

i ripped it off and walked back to the door to see Kami waiting at the door.   "what happened?" she gasped once she saw Zayns car.