chapter 6.

"what happened?" she gasped once she saw zayns car.

"I - I dont know.." i mumbled. "someone showed up here last night, bashed the windshelid, and left this.." i spoke lifting the piece of paper.

"well? whats it say?!" Kami spoke frantically.

i looked down at the sticky note and read it aloud "don't mess with what is mine. you will pay. this is only the begining." i glanced up at zayn who looked terrified

"what the fuck? i havent messed with anything that isnt mine!" zayn said frantically almost shouting.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. slowly i pulled my phone out to read it.

annon: hes funny.

i whipped around looking all around us. before screaming "go away or come out and show yourself!"

*buzz*

annon: honey, youve already met me, and believe me. if i were you. i wouldnt want to again.

i started panicking before starting to go inside.

*buzz*

"stop! Say away from me! stop texting me!" i screamed almost crying.

annon: your cute when your scared. and dont even think about it. i will find you wherever you go. im not going to hurt you. your to pure. but if you run ill have to meet you again.

i ran inside and started crying on the couch when zayn came over to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me close.

*buzz*

"no! please stop!" i yelled throwing my phone at Kami to read it

she looked down at the phone covering her mouth before whispering "zayn. get away from Libby." zayn got up and stomped over to Kami to read the message

annon: get him away from you or his head is my next target to smash like the windsheld. you left your window unlocked. he has 15 seconds.

zayns eyes got wide and he ran to his coat and started rummaging through it.

all of a suden an object slid across the floor and i gasped. it was a gun with a sticky note on it.

zayn ran over and grabbed it reading the note 'looking for this?'

zayn immediately checked for bullets but there was none. we heard something slide and looked down to see a box. zayn bent down and opened the box to see a note and a single bullet

the note read- are you stupid? i wouldnt slide a loaded gun to you she could get hurt or Kami. i wont put them in danger like that.

zayn loaded the gun and sat on the loveseat across from the chair Kami was on while i sat in the middle on the couch. Kami and I sighed at the same time before Zayn whispered "this is going to be a long night."