Ch. 13

I'M BACK

okay, and I know my writing is terrible I'm going to go back once the book is finished and edit all the grammar mistakes and stuff like all my lower case I's yes i see them I'm just terrible. i will fix it eventually. Also, i went back and changed her birthday so it is today but we wont get to it till later. so without further ado here is Ch.13

"so, you're my new boss?" he asked with a goofy grin.

I cleared my throat before answering "kinda. well, yes. i mean.. id like to look at us more as partners than me being your boss, does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I get what you mean, and even though I agree we should act as partners to get stuff done you are still the boss and therefore if you say jump, I'm going to ask how high." Liam said to me with a smile although i knew he was being serious.

i nodded to him and then reached for the duffel bag at my feet to show him the contents. I handed Liam the letter from my dad. while Liam was reading I took my chance to look at the men around me.

'holy shit. God spent some quality time on these guys. seriously. hot damn.' I was pulled from my thoughts when Louis shoved my shoulder

"take a picture it'll last longer" he told me laughing while handing me his phone. I glared at him sticking my tongue out before taking a picture of each guy in the room and then one of Louis and I. All of the guys looked at me in confusion and i knew my face must've looked like a tomato. I wasnt even sure how to justify the fact that i just took pictures so i just continued about the bag.

"so, did you finish the note?" i asked Liam while Louis roared with laughter causing me to glare at him before continuing "and do you have any suggestions on who to see next?"

Liam chuckled at Louis and I before answering "uh, yeah, we should go to Tanners and then Jeffersons."

"okay, tell me about Tanner" i responded to Liam

""okay, Samson or Sam Adam Tanner. 20 years old, major smart ass, emphasis on the smart part the dudes a genius, he works in the main section which is the center of everything. he knows everything and anything about everyone. if you ever need information on someone Sammy is your go to man." Liam told me.

"alright well then lets go pay a visit to Sam." i said to the guys while picking all of the stuff up.

"okay Libby you ride with me and Louis can take Ashton and Niall." Liam spoke up about our seating arrangements. immediately Niall and Ashton started to protest saying how they didnt know Liam enough to let me go alone with him. Liam started to open his mouth to respond to them but i beat him to it.

"guys. I'm going with Liam. you guys will be right behind us. I will be fine." i said this while leaving the pistol from my dad out of the bag.

"whatre you-" Louis started to ask before Liam cut him off

"shes making sure shes protected. I understand. i would do the same thing. better safe then sorry." Liam told Louis then nodded at me letting me know he wasn't offended that i was going to keep a gun on me until i was back with Louis again. Niall came over to show me how to do everything and then we were off.

In the car

I sat down in the passenger seat of the car and Liam got in the drivers seat.

"okay so when we get there let me do the talking. Sam hates Harry and will be upset to see any of you guys at his house i usually stop by because Sam and i are quite good friends, but i dont want him to jump to conclusions and kill someone or something, ya know?" Liam asked glancing at me from the drivers seat.