Ch. 2

"Libby! Come down here!" My roommate Kami yelled to me from downstairs. Ugh why is she so loud? What time is it? I grabbed my phone up off my bedside table and turned it on 11:47 am? Wow. Standing up I started to make my way downstairs to find Kami on the couch watching glee? I plopped down beside her and she didn't even look at me.

"What do you need?" I asked impatiently. She quickly glanced at me before turning the tv off and giving me her full attention. She quietly surveyed me a moment before speaking.

"I think we should go out tonight" she stated thoughtfully then added more excitedly "ooh! You should wear you black dress with the silver band around the waist!"

I smiled and nodded muttering an 'okay' I started to stand up when I felt like I was being watched making me look around frantically. Soon after surveying the expanse of the room I headed into the kitchen when I heard my phone go off. I dashed upstairs and grabbed it to read the message. It read.

'You shouldn't look for something you don't want to find xx'

That's weird.. There's no number or name. This is like some cliche movie. I quietly chuckled.

Suddenly my light flickered off before tuning back on. Now I slowly glanced around my room getting that creepy feeling again. I couldn't see anyone and knew it was my imagination getting the best of me.. Right? still I couldn't shake the feeling so just to prove it to myself I slowly opened the curtains to see a figure of 'something' or 'someone' disappearing from my view as fast as it was there.

'We'll shit' my subconscious muttered.