Chapter 17: Netflix and Chill

[PG-15] Basically, Erza can be the most innocent puppy at times. She has no clue what Netflix and Chill is, so Jellal takes that opportunity. Enjoy!!
See note at the end of the chapter for important news.

Jellal's P.O.V.

It was already five o'clock when we arrived home; red, orange, and a bit of blue filled the sky, indicating that the sun was going to set soon. I pulled into the garage, detaching the key from the ignition, and hopped out of the car.

With Erza following suit, I pushed the door open and breathed out a long sigh of exhaustion. And that meant the piles of homeworks I have to do for the rest of the day. "Ahh, shit. Welcome back to the real world."

Erza scoffed at that and smirked, "Oh, Jellal. I bet you're wishing you had my responsiblity and diligence."

"Is there really a need to brag? I bet you haven't even touched your homeworks."

Erza tried to keep a straight face but soon failed. She snorted, "You always have to ruin my vibe."

"Ah, what can you say? It's my job." Erza didn't say anything after that, but instead, kissed me on the forehead and told me she was going upstairs.

I nodded and smiled. I watched her go up the stairs whilst staring at her ass until she was gone. Oh, Jesus, my hormones are very active today. Maybe because it's been a while since I slept with someone. Light bulb!

--

Erza's P.O.V.

I was at my phone, scrolling through my newsfeed in various social medias when I heard the door open. Jellal stood by the door with his laptop.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd want to watch movies on Netflix with me. And, you know, chill."

That actually sounds nice. Netflix does always keep my troubles away, especially since it's Monday tomorrow and it's going to be another day of hell.

"Sure. Why not?" I nodded.

He grinned in response and walked over to the bed beside me. And for a split second he looked like he was planning something cocky, but I shrugged it off anyways.

--

We were thirty minutes deep into this one movie and he just kept staring at me like I was delicious. I narrowed my eyes in curiosity.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

He suddenly laughed. "You seriously don't know what I'm trying to do?"

"What? No. What are you even saying?"

He laughed even more and it started to annoy me. I was desperately trying to find out what his intentions were.

He paused the movie and composed himself from laughing. He then looked at me.

"Don't you know that Tumblr meme, 'Netflix and Chill'?"

I slowly shook my head with my questioning eyebrows.

"Okay. See, it's a meme created by Tumblr people. And it's about people wanting to watch Netflix together, but that gradually turns into a love-making session."

I tried to process Jellal's explanation. When I finally got it, I gasped in astonishment. I knew he was planning something!

But I guess I ended up submitting myself to him, so..

"Okay, you horny little man. Come get some."

He chuckled in a husky tone and started off by kissing me passionately.