Chapter 18: Movie Marathon

A/N: This chapter's basically about my life during the summer (currently). Yes I'm on my summer break and I've been watching TONS of movies with my family and friends, so.. Yeah. I can't really think of anything now that I'm actually out of the fandom and stuff. I don't even feel this anymore, u know? But i'm still going to finish it for ya'lls sake. Bye for now. Read notes at the end of the chapter.

Jellal's P.O.V.

I shifted uncomfortably in bed, trying my hardest to sleep. It is so hard to sleep nowadays. Maybe it's because of the humidity and all, but God, if I want to get my girl back, I have to do everything she says. And she wanted the air conditioner turned off because she said it was 'too cold'. Okay I love her and all, but she's starting to piss me off.

Okay, okay, calm down, Jellal. Maybe you don't have to sleep. Just go watch a movie or something... That way, you may be able to get sleep. The living room is air conditioned anyway.

Oh yeah why didn't I think of that.

Aha great idea. I got off the bed carefully, trying not to wake up the sleeping beast (nope not beauty that's how terrifying she is) I tiptoed my way out of the room as quietly as I can. When I was successful, I closed the door very gently, and went down the stairs very gently as well.

I trudged my way to the living room and set the DVD. I decided to watch something not classified as horror because I would just shit myself and I wouldn't want that especially at the middle of the night. I rummaged through the collection of DVDs inside the drawer below the TV and came across Kingsman: The Secret Service. I inserted the CD and rushed to the kitchen to get some snacks. I glanced at our wall clock that read 12:30 am. God it's so late. But who cares? It's summer and I have the freedom to do anything.

I made it halfway through the movie, but my eyes were starting to give up on me. My bag of chips were also starting to slip from my grip, but that didn't matter to me. Nothing was making sense anymore as the television got more blurry every second. Then whoosh, I drifted off to sleep.

Erza's P.O.V.

I heard the sound of the television coming from downstairs. Huh.. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up and looked at my side. It was empty. Jellal must be downstairs then. Okay maybe I've crossed the line. This was such a harsh punishment for someone who lacked the will to study. But it's a way for him to understand that he needs to take care of his future. Ugh I sound like his mother.

I decided I'd work on that tomorrow and fix up the DVD player and the movie. When I was ready to go back to sleep, I gave Jellal a blanket and a pillow so he'd be more comfortable. I wasn't that awful. I still cared about him, but he's gotta start taking his academic performance seriously. I don't care if I sound like his mother. I just want what's best for him. Partners do that... right? I got up the stairs once again, into my room and jumped on my bed; tired and sleepy. I slept.

Jellal's P.O.V.

The sun shone brightly through the curtains, waking me up. I sat up and stretched all the stiff joints I had in my body; the cracking sound bringing ultimate satisfaction. I yawned and rubbed my eyes open. I noticed that the TV was off meaning that someone–and that would be Erza, obviously–had turned it off while I was asleep. It was around 7 o'clock in the morning. Thank God for that awesome sleep! I hope she's happy that I sacrificed my spot on the bed just to make her feel better and that I love her. I kind of hate her right now, but you know....

I climbed off the couch to eat some breakfast. But upon entering the kitchen to make breakfast, I met Erza.

"So how was your sleep, baby?" She teased. I blushed a little at the nickname she gave me. Since when was she into calling me that name? Never!