Chapter 7: Slut Incoming

Jellal's P.O.V.

Gray's unexpected appearance last weekend still had me in shock. I mean, Gray, a tattoo artist? Well, it actually isn't bad for his title, but still. Gray. A tattoo artist. It's all confusing. But what matters now, is that we're all back to normal. To be honest, though, I really didn't think of reconciling with him, but now that we gained our friendship again, it honestly made my life slightly better now.

I walked to my Math class with my textbooks with me. The area got less crowded, so I sprinted through spacious trails and managed to reach the room. I sat in my seat with a grunt when Mr. Dreyar (Laxus's grandfather) began to greet us good morning.

"Good morning, class." He climbed up his chair and tiptoed over the teacher's desk. He was perfectly okay with the papers and folders he was carrying despite his height. As he placed them neatly on top of his desk, he sighed. Man was he small. "Turn your textbooks to page 54. The assigned tasks will be done with a partner of your choice."

I mentally grinned, giving Gray the look as he returned the same gaze. But then a certain bluenette, like me, jumped on him, strangling Gray. She was known for being a stalker, a fangirl of Gray. It was crazy. But Gray didn't turn her down, he actually liked it a bit as he told me. I looked over to Natsu if he was still open, but a blonde had taken him. I turn my gaze to Gajeel, but he luckily picked the smartest girl in class, Levy McGarden.

I was left with no choice. Erza wasn't here, so, who else? Oh shit.

Slut incoming.

"Hey Jelly-kun.." Ultear seductively greeted.

"For fuck's sake.." I muttered under my breath. "There's no way on Earth I'd go near you. Now leave."

"Oh, but it's not that easy." She came closer to me and held my chin to lift my head in her direction.

"Don't do that, bitch." I swatted her hand away and turned my back to her.

"Oh come on, don't you want some of these?" She neared her breasts in my face. God, why does she even exist.

"I have a girlfriend." Shit, did I really just say that. As soon as I said that, I flinched. And she noticed it.

"Eh? Then who might that be?" Oh God, what will I say--

"Erza."

As I saw her wild, surprised expression, I realized what I said. I continued, "And she will beat your ass if I tell her what you're doing to her boyfriend." Oh my god, where am I getting at?

"It doesn't matter because I'll just take her man," she said as she held my chin again and lifted my head upward to her direction.

"Get away from me." I swatted her hand away a bit harder, getting really annoyed by her presence.

"Oh, but didn't Mr. Dreyar announce that everyone will have partners--"

"Of course! And do you know who my partner is? ME! Now get your fucking hideous face out of my view before I throw up," I harshly said, focusing on the page. As crazy as it sounds, it was still true. I could here her cursing to herself as she stormed off to another table. Music to my ears.

--

It was Lunch break and I still can't get over the scene that happened hours ago.

I have a girlfriend.

Erza.

It's okay, Jellal. I just used it as an excuse... Right? It was nothing more than.. self defense??