Chapter 24:- Escape

Chapter 24:- Escape

Quote of the chapter:-

Love is a
violent flower
Blooming
From the middle
Of my bones.

~r.m. Drake

It's been so long so sorry :(

and its super short 

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

When I woke up in the morning I felt Colton's strong arm wrapped around me, I still had to discuss a lot of things with him so was glad we ended up not making love last night. 

The first thing that I want to talk about is that bitch Gina.

I gently got out the bed making sure not to disturb Colton in the process. He had gotten home at 5am last night and looked extremely exhausted. I didn't want to wake him up. 

As I walked downstairs I called Daniel through the mind link as I had some work for him to do. I wanted him to change every single piece of furniture in this house today. I know I was being extremely petty, but I did not need the constant reminder of her and Colton doing the dirty everywhere in this house. 

"Luna, how can I be of assistance" Daniel said walking in and gently bowing towards me. I thought we had gotten over this formal stage. 

"Call me Casey" I instructed as he smiled lightly. 

"I want new furniture today, by this afternoon. All this old stuff has to be thrown out. Can you please go and buy it Daniel" he looked slightly confused by my sudden interest to redecorate the house, but didn't question it. Instead he gently bowed. 

"As you wish" he said as I gave him a light smile. I walked out the house and not long later delivery men came to drop off the furniture and lift up the old things. As the pack members came in to help arrange all the furniture downstairs, I noticed a sleepy eyed Colton walking down the stairs. 

He rubbed his eyes and yawning walked over to me. 

"What's going on?" he asked giving me a light hug and resting his chin on the top of my head. 

"Although I almost forgave you last night, I'm still mad at you for not telling me about you and that bitch" I said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"I am changing all the houses furniture, including our rooms bed. I don't need the constant reminder of you and her doing the dirty" I said as I gently pushed Colton away and got back to work on setting up the house. 

It was about 7pm when me and some of the pack members finished decorating. 

I was only able to get it done in a day because of the help of everyone, otherwise I would probably just finished doing one room today. 

Once everyone left and it was just me and Colton I decided now was the best time to speak to him about Gina. But before I could say anything Colton interrupted me. 

"Since I'm home I guess we should talk about what you want to do for your birthday in a couple of days?" Colton asked sitting beside me as I frowned.

I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 9, so the concept just didn't sit well with me. Plus the lady said to me to go to my house in Alpha Heralds territory the day before my birthday which I still didn't know how I was supposed to do that.