chapter 3:- Siblings

Chapter 3:- Siblings

Quote of the chapter:

You look at lovers, the way they are with each other and it makes you sick, for how could two people be in love and then the next day be complete strangers.

And when you think about love, you feel that it's something only crazy people do...... until it finds you, because it will. And when it does, it will grab you and shake the madness out of you. Only to discover that, that little touch of crazy has always been inside you too.

~r.m. Drake

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

My eyes felt rusty, as I began to open them, feeling the sun pour into my room. I had to tell Ashton and Josh about a crazy dream I had last night of me finding my mate. He was trying to hold me against my will and-.

I was cut off when I felt a heavy arm rested on the bare skin of my hip. The arm was sending tingles through my body as I did the only thing that I possibly could.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, making Colton jump up in alarm and fall of the side of the bed. I grabbed all the duvet and wrapped it around my body as I felt cold air run along my stomach.

I knew I wasn't naked because I could feel and smell Colton's clothes on me. But still to be sure I double checked and sighed in relief when I saw a long shirt cover my upper body.

It had probably ridden up when I was asleep and was exposing my bare legs and panties.

"Are you ok?" Colton said walking over to me as I clasped the duvet to my chest even harder. He placed his arm on my shoulder as I shrugged it off.

"Who changed me last night?" I asked skeptically, feeling slightly embarrassed as I realized I wasn't wearing my bra.

"Me" Colton replied, as my face flushed a beetroot red color and I hid slightly behind the duvet.

I hadn't even realized when I fell asleep on the bed last night.

"Why?" I mumbled quietly not making direct contact with my mate.

"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable at night" he replied scratching the back of his head. I wanted to be mad at him, that he had seen me practically naked, but I just couldn't. I actually found the gesture kind of cute.

What the hell Casey, get a grip!

"Don't undress me ever again, I'd rather feel uncomfortable" I said forcing myself to glare at him, so he doesn't do it again.

"I will change you all I want, you are my mate and don't you forget it" Colton threatened as I huffed loudly and got up from the bed, dragging the covers along with me.

I decided that it would be a good idea to go down and get some breakfast before I try to leave from this prison again. I saw my clothes and bra neatly stacked on the side of Colton's wardrobe as I pulled it out and took my clothes into the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked skeptically raising an eyebrow. I completely ignored him, turning my back and trotting into the bathroom.

I was about to close the door, when a sudden force pushed it open and Colton stood by the door arms crossed.

I was shocked, I didn't think he would actually push me away from the door.
My wolf was whimpering at his sudden aggressiveness as he stocked over to me and grabbed both my arms.

"Don't you dare turn you back on-" he was cut off by the sound of a door opening. He dragged me out the bathroom as I followed him obediently, pinching his arm in the process.