Chapter 13- Alone

Chapter 13:- Alone

You can be alone even if your not lonely. Some people can be in the company of thousands but still be alone.

~unknown 😞

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

I was finally brought home after hours of driving in Kyle's car. It was embarrassing because they had specifically brought the car for me.They all would have preferred to shift and run back home in there wolf form but they were scared I would run away again.

I was sitting in the living room, feeling slightly alone as Colton had decided he would prefer to move the rest of the pack out of his house as he thought I would need more space.

All the pack members obviously had there own houses and the move was easy enough. So now the house was just mine and Colton's.

I obviously had Daniel and Aaron but they wouldn't even look at me, as they stood by the door looking straight ahead.

I just wanted Colton to come home so I could hug him and snuggle close to him. I had been missing him for the last few days and felt isolated without him.

"Is the Luna in here?" I heard a small voice murmur as I looked up from the TV to see a petite blonde talking to Daniel. He nodded ushering towards me as the girl squealed in joy.

"Oh my gosh ahhh" she ran towards me her arms spread out wide as I stared at her in confusion.

"I can't believe I'm one of the first people who gets to meet you Luna" she said pulling me in to a bone crushing hug as I furrowed my eyebrows. I felt slightly uncomfortable in her hold as she continued to shake me in her bear hug.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Luna, I forgot to introduce myself" she pushed her hand forward as I stared at it foreignly. Never the less I still shook it as she grinned at me with excitement.

"I'm Gina Chambers" she said as I pulled my hand away from her grip.

"You're really beautiful. I love your jet black hair" she said running her fingers through my hair as I continued to stare at her oddly.

No one had ever treated me like this, so it was sort of odd. I could just feel this positive energy emitting off her and it only made me more comfortable around her.

"Well thank you" I said as I looked at her hands still flowing through my hair. She finally pulled her hand away sitting on the sofa beside me.

"Your very quite Luna" she said as I turned myself to face her. The truth was I was still upset over the fact that Colton was ignoring me and I was truly craving his presence. I suppose I did sort of deserve the silent treatment, but that didn't mean I wanted it.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" She asked flipping her blonde locks to the side of her face.

She was really pretty, with her long blond hair and perfectly green eyes, she could make any man go gaga.

"Not at all Gina" I said grinning at her as she smiled leaning back on the sofa.

"Call me Gigi" she said as I nodded my head.

"So Gigi do you know Colton personally?" I asked boldly as she grinned at me. I mean Colton had asked for Gina specifically to keep me company.

"Not only is Alpha Colton the head of this pack, me and Colton were also best friends when we were younger" she said as I scowled lightly.

She was truly beautiful and the thought of her being Colton's childhood best friend enraged me. Colton was mine and no other women was even allowed to be in his presence bar his mother and sister.