Chapter 29- Sunflowers And Roses

"They asked
me what I see
in you. I smile
look down
and say
nothing,
because I
don't want
them to fall in
love with you
too."

~ Quote by Unknown

⛔️ IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 15 THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOU ⛔️

——

"It has to be somewhere here" I complained rummaging through all my belongings.

Daniel and I had been looking for the sheet of paper my mum had given me as a child.

It had been hours of consistent searching but we just couldn't seem to find it.

"Daniel have you found anything?" I asked turning my head  to see him sitting in between a thousand sheets of paper.

"No luck yet" he simply stated. His eyes  still fixated on the papers in front of him.

Colton left early this morning. Kyle (the beta) had reported numerous problems that needed his attention.

He was still reluctant to leave me, but I forced him to go.

I wanted to give him some space since we've been joined at the hip for the last 2 weeks.

"I'm hungry let's get something to eat" I declared standing up from the ground and marching over to Daniel.

He shrugged his shoulders and followed after me.

We decided to go to a small cafe that was situated in the middle of Coltons territory.

Colton said he would meet us there is half an hour for some lunch.

The cafe was beautiful. The inside walls were covered in roses and the smell so sweet and luscious.

I had been living here for almost a year but had never once explored the pack territory.

No one really knew who I was either.

I had still not been introduced to the pack because me and Colton still hadn't mated.

We were taken to a quiet room at the back that was specifically made for the alpha. It was beautiful.

A large chandelier hung from the roof and the walls were covered with sunflowers and roses. The table was made of glass and the flooring was glowing. The size of just this one room made up half the size of the cafe.

The waiter held the door open and escorted us in.

Daniel sat across from me as the waiter placed the menus in front of us and left the room.

"So this room is specifically made for Colton?" I questioned as I studied the menu at the same time.

"Yes Luna, every restaurant in the territory has a room dedicated to the Alpha"

"This room was decorated with sunflowers and roses specifically for the alpha" he continued.

Wow such special treatment.

After around 5 minutes the waiter walked back into the room.
It was obvious he was an omega. High ranking pack members never take these jobs in the pack.

It's either Omegas or humans and I could tell the waiter was an omega.

It also made me reminiscent.

That was me not too long ago. Working my ass off for a less than minimum wage. Just making ends meet.

I couldn't help but feel lucky that I had Colton in the my life.