Chapter 2 x

rough stuff

updated: August 31, 2014 (still cringing im sorry about this)

-

One Direction?

I look at them and I smile a little.

"Well, I'm Niall." The Irish one smiles and kisses my cheek.

"And that's Louis and Liam." Harry whispers in my ear. Louis and Liam were to concentrated in the game to even look up.

"And I'm Zayn." The dark haired one said to me, winking. Tall, dark, and handsome.

I smiled at him, and blushed.

"He has one too." Harry whispers in my ear again.

"Like me?" I whisper back. He just nods.

-

The night goes on and for a little bit I forget that Harry took me captive.

I sat still in Harry's lap, careful not to do anything that would anger him. Harry shifted us so we were laying down on the couch.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Louis asks.

"Yeah." Harry answers. I just go along because I don't want to seem like I'm 'defying' him again.

Such a control freak.

Louis put in a movie and Harry turned so that my back was pushed onto the back cushions of the couch and he was on the end of the couch facing me.

The lights get shut off and Harry's hand hitches up the sweater and rubs his hands on my upper thighs around my panties.

"What are you doing?" I whisper. 

"Shh love." He says, sliding a finger into me.

"Ah!" I whimper.

"Shhh." He shushes me, making a rhythm.

"I-I-I-" I couldn't make words.

"Shh." He shushes me, going a little faster everytime.

"Uh. I'm coming." I gasp.

"No you don't." He growls and pulls his fingers out.

"Ugh?" I moan out.

"You've been a bad girl tonight. You tried to leave." He laughs. "So later on you'll pay for it. But for now we'll watch the movie and have fun while you can." He says, popping his finger into his mouth and sucking.on it.

"Mm, you taste great." He says, his eyes rolling back. "You wanna try?"

I shake my head. He shrugs and sucks his finger again and turns to watch the movie.

-

"Bye guys nice meeting you." I say, putting a smile on my face and I try not to squirm.

They all said their goodbyes while I went upstairs.

Harry told me to come upstairs and get naked before he comes. So I stripped off his sweatshirt, my panties, but I left the socks on.

I laid on his bed like he instructed and I pulled the covers over me because for some reason his AC was on.

"Ah, love? Where are youuuuu?" He says playfully.

I wish I met him this way.

I actually smiled and stayed hidden under the blankets. I felt him come close and rip the blanket off of me.

There was fire in his eyes.

Shit.

"Get the fuck up!" He growled. He pulled me up and he sat down and pulled me across his legs.