Chapter 38

heyyyy guys

im sorry this took so long I was in school and then right after school was out I went on vacation im sorry you can stop reading if you want to because my updates are shit.

song: the thespian x alesana & you had me at hello x adtr & settle down x the 1975 ♡♥

-

-Three months later-

(shit idk if that's right I don't keep track of time)

-Jessy-

Today is Christian's first birthday. I'm sitting in my bathroom, bawling my eyes out. I went in here to shower and do my hair and makeup to go out for my baby's big day, and that's what I thought about and here I am. Sobbing.

I walk out of the bathroom and rush to Christian's room, probably waking Harry up in the process.

I walk in and my baby is sitting up, playing with his small bear that he sleeps with.

"Oh my baby." I cry, picking him up. "Happy birthday my love."

He giggles and leans his head into my shoulder, making me weep more. I feel a pair of hands on my waist and I wipe my face, but its obviously no use.

"Why are you crying?" Harry laughs. "Its Christian's birthday."

"That's why I'm crying." I pout, handing him over to Harry. "I have to shower and do my hair and makeup." I pout, stalking out.

-

I push my sunglasses over my eyes and leave my room, my freshly curled hair bouncing on my chest. I go downstairs and find both my boys dressed in nice clothing to go out for breakfast. My lip trembles but I stop it before I actually cry.

This isn't about me, its about the baby.

"Hey, what's with the glasses we aren't outside yet." Harry says, handing Christian back over to me.

"I decided not on the makeup," I say, taking off the sunglasses, revealing my puffy red eyes. "It will just be a waste." I slide the glasses back on and grab my bag.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask, and Harry nods. We're meeting the boys for breakfast at some restaurant I don't even know the name of yet. I'm just worried about paps bombarding my child.

-

Pulling up to this restaurant, my worst fears are coming true. Paparazzi. I tremble a bit, and Harry notices.

"Hey, just breathe okay? We'll be through and past them in a minute." He wraps his big hand around mine. "Easy for you to say." I mutter.

"Yeah, it is easy for me to say. I do it all the time. Can you just trust me, and not fight me? For Christian's sake?" He says, looking back at the little boy patiently waiting in the back seat. I nod, unbuckling myself and preparing for this day.

-

"Thanks for coming guys." Harry says, leaning up against the car. The three of us plus the boys just finished breakfast.

"Do you guys wanna do other stuff too?" I ask, squinting my eyes behind my sunglasses.

"I'm down Jessy, but what can we do with Christian that's fun for us too?" Louis asks, kicking a rock back and forth the parking lot. I look down at Christian in the stroller that we brought him in and he's asleep.

"You guys can play video games at the house and I'll make you guys lunch?" I ask, smiling and shrugging my shoulders.

"Sounds like a great idea." Zayn finally speaks up, after being basically silent the whole breakfast besides cooing at Christian.

I smile and nod at the rest of the boys and we get into our cars to go home.

-

"I'll just put Christian upstairs, I'll be right back." I say and the boys nod at me. Christian's little head falls onto my shoulder as I go up the stairs. When I reach his bedroom, I set the baby bag down on the rocking chair and I put Christian in his crib. Turning around to grab the used bottles out of the bag and I almost bump into someone's chest.

I look up, and its Zayn.

"Uh, hey." I smile, leaning to grab the bottles out of the bag. Zayn grabs my arm, stopping my movements. "Zayn, what are you-" He interrupts my sentence, pushing his lips against mine. I stood there in shock, my eyes then closing.

Zayn was first to pull away, holding me at arms length. The look of shock was still plastered upon my face.

"What's going on here?"

-

cliff hanger maybe?

dont complain that its short I mean its something right

sorry this took so long

I started a new story again ugh its called Time its a Zayn one okay bye

comment vote fan