Chapter 27

Hiiiiiii everyoneeeee :)

Soooooo bse comes out tomorrowwww :)

AND OMG LIL CRAIC OMFG SO CUTE AND HOW MUCH HAIR HE HAS IM JELLY PERF HAIR

So how have you guys been?

Ok well I guess I'll start :)

-

-Jessy-

"Hey Jess?" Harry says, coming in holding Christian in one arm and holding his phone in his other hand. I look up from my computer. I started doing online classes.

"Yeah?" I say, pushing my glasses higher up my nose.

"I got a call from a magazine, wanting to do an interview with us." He says, pretty nervously.

"Me and you?" I ask, putting my legs criss cross applesauce.

"And Christian." He smiles. I bite my lip, scratching the back of my head. Should we just do it?

"We don't have to if you don't feel comfortable Jessy." Harry interjects my thoughts.

"Let me think about it." I say. "Okay?"

Harry nods and leans down to kiss me.

"So how's school?" Harry asks, looking at the computer screen and rocking Christian. He's looking around with his big green eyes, sucking his fingers.

"Eh it's okay. It's really funny because your name was on the payment thing and the lady I talked to on the phone called me Mrs. Styles." I gush, squeezing my small hands together. I like the sound of that. But I know that's not happening anytime soon with Harry's job and all.

"Mrs. Styles huh?" Harry says, turning to leave. "Catchy."

-

"Babe, there's this show thing like awards for people and stuff and I want you to come." Harry says, coming into the room yet again. I look up, pushing my glasses up.

"Okay.." I say, a but unsure about this whole thing. "When?"

"Tomorrow."

I bite my lip. "I have nothing fancy to wear."

"I'll buy you something tonight."

"And Christian?"

"We'll bring him to your mums house."

I shake my head. "Nope. I don't trust my parents. What about yours?"

"Okay, my parents then."

"Okay." I smile sweetly. I pucker my lips and Harry gets my hint, walking over and pecking my lips with his own. I put my hand on the back of his head, playing with the curls on his neck, turning this into a make out.

Harry lays me down and puts his hands on my waist, hitching my shirt up a bit. I moan into his mouth, and he smirks in the kiss.

Harry starts kissing down my neck, rubbing my thighs. He lifts my shirt off, kissing my chest. I wrap my legs around his waist, sighing with content.

The baby monitor shoots out sounds of Christian's cries. Harry pulls himself from me, groaning. I giggle, pulling my shirt back on. Harry gets off of me, heading towards Christian's room. I blush thinking about what could've happened. It was probably for the best anyway.

I turn back to my computer and open another tab, opening up twitter. I sign in and I read some tweets and I see Niall's tweet with me in it.

"@NiallOfficial: missin my best friend Jessy ! @JessCarter92"

I smile type him a tweet, doubting he'll see it but I do anyway.

"@JessCarter92: @NiallOfficial Miss ya too Horan! What are you and the boys up to? If you're not busy come visit us! :)"

I read some more tweets and then I log off. I get off the bed in search of my boyfriend and son. I walk quietly to Christian's room and I see Harry rocking in the rocking chair while feeding him a bottle. I smile, holding up my phone and taking a picture. I lock my phone, still watching from a distance and I hear Harry singing lowly.

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind

that I put down in words,  

how wonderful life is, now you're in the world."

My eyes fill up with tears of happiness, and I walk in suprising Harry. I wipe my eyes and smile widely at Harry. 

"That was beautiful." I whisper, sitting on the floor by the chair. I put my arm on Harry's lap, stroking Christian's hair with my fingers. "Well, thanks." Harry whispers back. 

"I think I wanna do it." I whisper, distracted by his hair. "Do what?" Harry asks, tilting my chin up with his index finger. "The interview, as a family." I smile. Harry nods.

"I'll call them later."

-

~the next day~

"Okay, mum. We'll be back late, so please get him to sleep around 8 or 9." 

I listen to Harry talk to his mom, telling her what to do and her replying with 'I know Harry, I've had kids before.' It makes me smile. I clutch onto his hand, tugging a bit. He looks down at me. 

"What?" He asks, taking my hand the proper way.

"We're going to be late." I giggle. Harry nods and kisses his mom on the cheek and shakes hands with his stepdad. He lets go of my hand and holds me at the small of my back pushing me out to the car. He opens the door for me and shut it when I got in. He gets in on his side and he sets off.

-

OKAY I WANNA STOP IT HERE BC I WANNA POST IT BEFORE MONDAY OKAY DONT JUDGE ME

COMMENT - VOTE - FAN?

(The song is on the side, and if you cant see it then its Your Song by Ellie Goulding)