Chapter 26

happy belated birthday Eleanor!

That picture of her and louis was so cute so I posted it on twitter and another Larry shipper tweeted me that she unfollowed like bitch I don't fuckin care I ship larry but that doesn't mean I hate elounor

The fights about ships everyday literally gets so old and annoying let get the fuck over it its really funny actually the time i tweet an unpopular opinion is when my followers decide to pay attention to what im saying

im just really mad about that okay

OKAY MOVING ON

sorry i havent actually updated i just started another story you can go check out if ya feel like whatever tickles ur peach

and i might have slow updates bc theres some MAJOR family drama going on at my house so im sorry in advance if i update slowly.

so lets get this show on da roaaaaad

Ps best song ever is literally the best song ever

-

-Harry-

"Shhh baby stop crying. Daddy's here." I whisper to Christian, smirking at Jessy. "I don't get it." she pouts. "He never cries with you." I smile at her, shrugging. Jessy still pouts, looking up at me. I shift Christian into my other arm and pull her into a hug. I kiss the top of her head.

"It's okay baby." I say, resting my chin on Jessy's head. "He'll come around."

"I just don't get it, how does he not like me? I mean, I carried him for nine months!" She says. I just shake my head, and hold her tighter.

-

-Jessy-

"Hey babe. Louis wants me to come with him somewhere, so I'm going to go." Harry says, handing me Christian. He instantly starts crying. I sigh sadly, standing up trying to rock him. Harry stood and watched me struggle to quiet Christian down.

"Just go." I say, my voice strained.

"Are you mad?" Harry asks, choosing wisely to stay back even though I had a baby in my arms.

"No, I'm just fine!" I say, sarcasm dripping rapidly out of my voice. Harry sighs, walking towards me and kissing my lips. "I love you baby." He whispers. I peck his lips once more, forgetting about my mood swing. "I love you too."

Harry kisses Christian's forehead and leaves. I make Christian a bottle and rock him, soothing him to sleep. I go upstairs, taking a bassinet from the nursery and bring it to my room so I can get things done.

Once I know he's fast asleep, I set him in the bassinet and I kiss his forehead. "I love you." I whisper. I smooth his little bit of hair back, and smile at him.

I get onto the bed, pulling out my phone checking the time. It's around 11 pm. I didn't realize it was that late when Harry left. I type out a short text to him.

J: It's getting late, shouldn't you be home? x

I press send, my head falling back on both of our pillows. I pull off my jeans, throwing them to the side of the bed along with my shirt, leaving me in my panties and bra. I wasn't down to do anything sexual tonight, I just wanted to be free. My phone text tone twinkles.

H: I know it's late love. Shouldn't you and Christian be asleep? x

J: You totally just avoided my question. Why aren't you home!?

H: Just go to bed babe, I'll be there when you wake up.

J: Answer me!

H: Jessica. Just go to bed.

J: Well fine. I have to go anyway. Your son is crying.

I throw my phone under the pillow so I won't see it. I scramble up to get a shirt. Finding one, I slip it on. I rush over to Christian, picking him up and wiping his tears off. Why is he crying so hard?

"Shh baby. I know you miss daddy, I don't know where he is." I whisper, obviously not heard over his cries. I hear my phone start ringing, but I don't bother to pick it up. I rock Christian back and forth but nothing seems to work.

"Please stop crying." I whimper. I sit on the bed, finally reaching for my phone after it stopped ringing. One missed call and a text message.

H: Something is going on okay babe? Go to sleep. x

I scoff and put my phone on the nightstand next to the bed and I feel Christian's diaper. That's what he's crying about. I go to the nursery and set him down on the changing table. I reach down, grabbing a diaper and start changing Christian.

When I'm done changing him, I feel a familiar pair of big hands on my waist. I sigh and Christian's big green eyes meet ours. "Look who decided to join us!" I say happily to the baby, bitchy to Harry.

"Don't act like that." He warns me, sighing. Yeah right, you won't do shit. I pick up Christian and head back to our bedroom. Harry follows close behind us. I set Christian in the bassinet next to my side of the bed, kissing his forehead and smoothing his hair. I pull my hair out of the ponytail, letting my hair fall freely. I pull Harry's shirt off and throw it in the pile with the rest of my clothes.

Harry exits the bathroom, sighing when he sees the pile of clothes. He swiftly picks them up and brings them to the hamper in the bathroom. I get into bed, stretching out in my panties and bra when Harry comes out.

Harry is in his boxers climbing into bed and pulling me to him.

"I'm sorry I was out so late." He whispers. He speaks! I shift so I'm facing him. "What we're you doing?" I ask, quietly. He shifts also, circling his arms around my waist. "I told you love. Something with Louis. He had something to do so he asked me to come." I roll my eyes. Harry slaps my behind softly. I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What was that for?" I ask. "Rolling your eyes at me. I'm not lying Jessy." He says, pulling me into a cuddle.

"I swear of you are lying, or cheating on me Harry, I'm gone. For real this time." I warn, looking up sternly at him.

"I'm not cheating on you Jessy. I know better now." He assures me an I look at him skeptically but eventually nod. I purse my lips, meeting his.

"I love you."

-

-Harry-

Jessy and I cuddled, watching a movie while Christian slept. Jessy is fast asleep on my chest and my phone buzzes on the side table. Jessy stirs, but doesn't wake. I swipe the screen to check the message.

Louis: Hey mate, I found what you're looking for. I have it for you when you need it. :)

H: Thanks Louis. :)

I lock my phone, smiling and I cuddle into Jessy, soon falling asleep too.

-

REEAAAALLYY short chapter I'm really sorry I apologize but I really wanted to give you guys something :) :)

Comment - vote - fan?

Ps: I said he had a dirty mouth and I kissed him like I meant it