Chapter 6 x

I thought last chapter was good one in my opinion. but who knows it was probably horrible.

drama my dudes that's all I gotta say

edited; 10/6/14

-

* 2 weeks later *

Harry's given me all my things back. Like my phone and my glasses, even though he gave them to me once before, and my dress. I have no use for it now but whatever I have my stuff back.

I turn my phone on and wait. It turns on but I don't get anything. No texts, no missed calls, nothing. Not even from Gianna.

I sigh deeply and throw my phone onto the bed. No one cares about me enough to text or call? I understand that my parents didn't give a shit, Gianna?

"Ugh!" I yell. Sitting on the bed, I lay back and cover my eyes with my arm. Harry was here but he was playing video games and he probably didn't hear me.

I lay there in some type of anger and my iPhone pings. I grab it and unlock it. There's a text from Harry.

From: Harry

What's the matter? x

To: Harry

No one loves me.

I throw my phone back to the spot and move up on the bed and shove my face into the pillows.

I let a few silent tears come out and quickly wipe them away.

"I do." Harry's voice whispers. I gasp, and turn around. I look down to keep Harry from seeing that I was crying. He hates when I cry.

"Hey look at me." He says, tilting mg chin up. He sees my face and looks at me disappointed. "You cried." I shrugged and I let out a sob.

"No one even cared enough to call me. Not even Gianna." I sob. Harry pulls me onto his lap and into his chest.

"Gianna?" Harry asks. I nod. "My best friend." Harry looks at me. I bite my lip.

"What?" I ask.

"What's Gianna's last name?" He asks.

"Lewis. Why?" I ask, looking at him confused.

"She's Zayn's girl." He says, simply.

My jaw drops. I knew Gianna wasn't a virgin, but a sex slave?

"You've met her?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, she lives with Zayn. Her dad kicked her out a while ago because she wouldn't get a job." I was so confused.

"He pays for everything to keep her. She's made of money. She even calls him Daddy."

My eyes widen. That's what she meant by 'Daddy paid.'

"But lets not talk about them." He says, pulling me closer. I snuggle into his chest. My face was still sort of wet and I wiped it off.

"Why don't you hang out with your boys?" I ask, holding his chin so he looks down at me. He shrugs. "You were sad." He says, kissing my face. I gush and look at his necklaces.

"I like these." I say, playing with them and hearing the cute little jingles. I smile and become so fascinated with them.

"Jess." Harry's voice says softly, breaking me out of my daydream.

"I know it hasn't been the long for us. Or not even that long since you actually started to like me." He laughs a little. "But I want you to know that I love you. I love you more than my life and I knew it when I met you." He says, kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Oh Harry." I say, looking up at him. I grab his face and look him in the eyes.

"I love you too." I whisper, saying it, but not really believing it.

He smiles and kisses my lips. I fake a smile and kiss him back.

I don't know why I felt this way towards Harry. I loved him, I really did, but I don't. I don't even know if it makes sense to myself.

-

I've been distant from Harry lately. He seems to notice it more and more each day. He tells me he loves me before we go to sleep, when he wakes up and leaves for work, and even before we have sex.

He gets pretty upset and I feel like he has the urge to spank me. But he doesn't. I thank everything that he doesn't do that anymore.

I'm sitting in the kitchen watching Harry make breakfast. I spin my cup of tea around and stare blankly at the table.

Then all of a sudden, Harry slams the knife down. I jump and look up at him, his back still facing me. He turns around and looks me straight in the eye.

"What's going on with you lately?" He yells, making me flinch. I look at him and bite my lip. "Huh?" He yells again.

"Harry please calm down." I say quietly. He walks over to ne laughing like a crazy person. "I am calm!" He laughs. He slowly inches toward me every word he says.

"Harry your scaring me." I whisper, backing away from him.

"Why don't you love me Jess? Why?" He yells in my face. I flinch and start to tear up.

"I do love you Harry! I love you." I say, grabbing his face and kissing him hard. He pulls away and raises his hand.

"Harry!" A familiar Irish voice yells. I close my eyes and sigh in relief. Thank god for Niall.

"Get out Niall." Harry growls. I look back at Niall with pleading eyes. Begging him with my eyes not to leave me here.

"No." Niall says, coming over to us and pushing Harry away. I look at Harry peeking from behind Niall and let a few tears slip out.

I look away and cover my mouth just in case my mouth had something else in mind.

I hear Niall mumbling some things to Harry and Harry just keeps scoffing.

"You can't just hit the girl everytime she does something wrong." I hear Niall say. Harry scoffs again and I swear on my life I heard him say I deserve it.

"She doesn't love me Niall." He says. Niall grabs his shoulders.

"Well you can't hit everyone who doesn't love you Harry." Niall says.

"But I want her to love me!" Harry yells, slamming his palm onto the counter.

"Hitting her is definitely but gonna make her love you!" Niall yells, startling me.

"I do love you Harry." I whisper. "Just not as much as you love me."

Both boys look away from each other and at me. They seemed surprised that I cut in.

Harry pushes past Niall and falls to his knees in front of me.

"Why?" He whispers. He puts his hands on my thighs and I put mine in his hair.

"I love you." I whisper again. He puts his head on my lap and I still play with his hair.

"I love you so much Jess." He whispers. I felt a tear land on my bare leg.

Harry was crying.

I think I want to try my hardest and fall in love with him.

-

yeshh its kinda short I haven't updated in a while..