Chapter 17

Hi

So there's this girl on twitter and she writes fan fiction too and she's so popular and I'm just like OH HOW I WISH THAT WAS ME

*cough* @malikxo

I follow back *cough*

Damn I have a bad cold woah

ok bye I guess

-

-Jessy-

"So just please, lay off with the tweets. For Harry." Liam says to the camera. I was supposed to be napping, but I got thirsty. My back was against the wall listening to the boys talking. Then, Liam started rambling on about something, so I guess it was my cue to finally get my drink.

I pushed myself off the wall and walked passed the boys with one of my hands on my belly.

"Hey Jessy." They all say, kinda monotone together. I wave to them because the twitcam is still going on. I look at Harry and smile. "Come join us." He mouths to me. "No they hate me." I say out loud, not caring.

"Check this out Jess, tons of people, saying they don't hate you." Niall says, smiling and pointing at the screen. I laugh a little.

"Whatever Ni." I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I take a few sips, and all of a sudden I feel that unbearable pain in my stomach again.

-Harry-

"HARRY! HARRY!" I hear. "Shut that off." I say, before jumping up and running to the kitchen. I see Jessy doubled over in pain and a water bottle spilt all over the floor.

"Someone help me!" I yell, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. Jessy went through it already by herself, I can't imagine that.

Niall runs through the doorway and sees what's going on.

"Call an ambulance or something!" I yell as Jessy squeezes my hand.

"Harry, it hurts so bad." She sobs out. "The babies are going to be okay right?" I asks, sobbing harder.

"I don't know baby." I whisper to her.

"They're coming right now." Niall informs us. I nod and hold Jessy and kiss all over her face to distract her from the pain.

"Ugh, it hurts so bad Harry." She cries. "Are they here yet!?" I yell out.

"Yeah! They're coming in right now!" Zayn yells from the front door.

The paramedics rush in and take Jessy from me.

I follow close behind and get into the ambulance with them. I sit next to the stretcher that Jessy's sitting on and I clutch her hand. She's sobbing and squeezing my hand.

"The babies are going to be okay right?" I ask, letting the tears fall out.

"There's no way to be sure until the doctor checks. We don't have anything to check her here." One of the back paramedics says, over Jessy's sobbing and whimpering.

The ambulance speeds into the hospital emergency area, and they rush Jessy out. I run behind them as they wheel her into a room as the doctor comes rushing in as well.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to wait out in the waiting room until we are done." One of the nurses says to me, trying to push me out.

"That's my girlfriend! Those are my babies!" I yell, trying to push back in.

"I need him here." Jessy whimpers.

The nurse backs off a bit and I walk back in sitting next to Jessy again. She grabs my hand and squeezes it hard trying to deal with the pain.