Chapter 9 x

hey people sorry i havent updated in like five thousand years i was in LA for like four days and no wifi to even update from my ipod bc guess what i dont have a phone aagain cool

but that show twisted premiered with avan jogia in it and GOD DAMN im obsessed with him again

okay, anyways im gonna story about the styles twin like love triangle thing lol so ill tell you when i start writing it so maybe yall can check that shit out

and that song fuckin indie singer harry styles omfg please fuck me

so yeah i guess i will start now

ok bye

edited: 11/14/14 (not enough though idek what to do with this chapter)

-

*3 weeks later*

-Jessica-

It's been three weeks since I brought Gianna back to Harry's house. She eats and gets sick a lot, and she's finally showing a tiny little tummy. I look at her sometimes and wish it was me, but I know Harry wouldn't want kids running around here.

Harry and I sit on the couch watching a movie while Gianna is upstairs. I snuggle deep into Harry's side and sigh heavily. Harry kisses the top of my head and tilts my head up. "What is it?' He whispers. I look up and smile a little and shake my head. This time he sighs.

"Tell me." He pushes. I sigh yet again, and sag my shoulders.

"Do you promise you won't get mad?" I say, sitting up and biting my lip. He purses his lips and forces a nod, closing his eyes. I breathe out a shaky breath and I'm wondering to myself why I'm so nervous.

"I know it's way to early for me to be thinking anywhere near this but," I stop, biting my lip. Harry nods for me to go on with my sentence. "I'd like kids." I finish, and bite my lip while squeezing my eyes shut. He lets out a breathy laugh and pulls my lip from my teeth and kisses me. He pulls away and I open my eyes and I see him smiling at me.

"I would love children." He says, pulling me into his lap. "When?" He asks. I look at him confused.

What about his job? His fans? What would his fans say, or think? We've never been out in public together and I know for sure that he doesn't mention me on twitter or anything like that. I shrug.

"What about your career? or your fans? They think you're single right now." I tell him. He nods. "Okay, Ill schedule an interview and Ill tell everyone about us. I want this to work Jessy." he whispers the end. He called me Jessy. He never has before.

I blush and hide my face. "Will I have to go with you?" I ask, falling onto my back onto the couch. He moves and hovers over me. "Not if you don't want to." He says, sitting on his heels between my legs. He places his hands on my waist.

"Lets try baby."

-

-Harry-

"Yeah, I want an interview for today. I have some news I'd like to share with everyone." I say, pulling on my jeans. I listen to the woman on the other end and I look behind me at my still sleeping girlfriend. I smile a little and button up my red plaid shirt halfway.

"Okay, Ill be coming shortly." I say, hanging up. I walk over to Jess's side of the bed and kiss her forehead. She moans a little and turn onto her stomach. I smile and I leave the room.

I pull out my phone again and type out a quick I love you text to Jess and head out on my way.

-

"So today, we're here with 1/5 of the famous boyband One Direction, Harry Styles!" Says the too cheery, overly boob jobbed talk show host. I really just want to get this done with, For Jessy.

I smile and wave at the camera, waiting for the in audience people to stop clapping. Even though I scheduled this just this morning there was still a bunch of fans here. How they knew, beyond me.

"So Harry here asked for an interview, because he has some secrets to spill!" She yells, and the crowd goes wild yet again. I smile again, routinely and wait for the audience to die down again.

"So tell us." Some girl in the crowd yelled.

"Well, where to start?" I ask, more to myself than anything. Fuck this, I'm just gonna go for it.

"Me and my Girlfriend are trying for a child." I say, bluntly. The audience goes silent and even the cheery host is quiet. "We've been together for a while now, and I thought why not. I love her."

The host eventually started talking and asking me questions. She pulls out her iPhone and starts scrolling around on it. "Time for twitter questions!"

Wonderful.

"@HarryMarryMe says, Why did you lie to us? Why go around saying you don't have a girlfriend when you actually do? It's like Haylor all over again." The host looks up at me, waiting for a response.

"Okay, I'm just going to tell you all the truth, whether you want to believe it or not. I lied about having a girlfriend because all you "fans" would hate her. I like being single, and I'm sure you guys like me being single. But there comes a time when I actually find someone I want. And I have. The reason I lied was you guys would put your happiness in front of mine and end my relationship. I love all my fans to death, and I love my girlfriend too. But the fact that some of you would go out of your way to send hate and hate on my relationship totally amazes me. I know this isn't what you guys expected out of this, but it happened, and it's happening right now. Go ahead, hate on me. Im used to it, but my girlfriend isn't. take it easy on her. Whether or not you're willing to accept it, it's happening." And the crowd is silent again.

"And that's all the time we have." The host says, "I'm Samantha Hunter with Harry Styles. Have a good morning everyone."

And the camera shuts off.

-

KAY LIKE I don't know how long this is but I don't really care at least I updated right AND THIS REALLY ESCALATED QUICKLY I MEAN LIKE A CHILD REALLY BUT FUCK IT OKAY

that whole harry ranting about the girlfriend thing didn't make any sense I was just rambling like usual