Chapter 29

HIII

sorry i haven't updated in a few days I started school again and poop ugh

Well yay! 17k+ reads! :) thank you all so much <3

so how are u guys TALK TO ME I LOVE YOU

I really want to write about them picking a fight w each other but how do I fit that shit in ya feel idk

-

-Harry-

"Here, hope she likes it." Louis smiles, handing me a small black velvety box. I smile at him, and hug him. I really don't care what this looks like, he got me this and I can't thank him enough for it.

"Thanks, Lou. I really appreciate it." I smile, opening the box and examining the simple but extravagant engagement ring. I gave Louis money to get this for me.

"Yeah, you're welcome mate." Louis says. "I gotta get going okay? Call me after and tell me how it goes." I nod and he walks away, leaving me at my car in the parking lot of the hidden recording studio.

I officially had to get back to work today, leaving my baby and soon to be fiancée. If she says yes, anyways. Crossing my fingers and hoping she does. I shake my nerves away and get into my car. I sit in the car and I pull out my phone, showing I have a text from Jessy.

J: Hope you're having a good day my love. Christian and I miss you!

H: I miss you too baby. I love you, tell my son I love him too. x

I lock my phone, starting the car and pulling out of the lot. I drive to the grocery store to pick up things for dinner tonight. I'm going to make a special dinner, then tomorrow I'll make a breakfast. I'm going to propose tomorrow night.

Her birthday.

-

-Jessy-

I'm rocking Christian while feeding him a bottle, attempting to get him to sleep. I play soft lullaby music from my phone, humming along to sooth him. It's been a little bit since I've texted Harry, and I wondering where he's at.

Like he read my mind, the front door opens. I walk to the top of the stairs still carrying Christian.

"Jess!" Harry calls out.

"Shh! Christian's sleeping." I say, walking softly and slowly down the stairs. I walk up to Harry and kiss his lips.

"Mm, your lips taste good baby." Harry says, walking into the kitchen with multiple bags.

"What's all that?" I say quietly, trying to peek into the bags. He slaps my hands away lightly, smiling at me.

"No peeking. I'm going to make you dinner." Harry smiles. "Go put Christian to bed and get dressed up." I nod, turning on my heel and going up the stairs quietly. I place Christian in his crib and head towards our bedroom.

-

I stare at all the dinner dresses I have now, thanks to Harry who might've overdone it with the new clothes. I bite my lip, flicking through the dresses over and over and finally I decide to wear a maroon colored dress. It's tight, in a good way, the length is mid thigh, and the top is heart shaped.

I go into the bathroom to shower, and I shave everything to perfection. Once I've gotten all cleaned up, I get out, wrapping a towel around my body. I pull on the dress with only a little trouble and zip up the side zipper. I walk over to the stand up mirror and I check myself out, spinning around to get the full effect. I smile confidently and go into the closet to grab my black heels.

After I blow dry my hair, I curl it and pin back the sides. I fluff it, and step into my heels. Boom! A few inches taller. I pull up the front of my dress, but it falls down a little again and my breasts are spilling out. I shrug, let's tease Harry a little bit.

-

-Harry-

I set plates out on the dinner table, scooping some of the food onto them. Once we both have a reasonable amount, I put the pot back in the kitchen. I grab two wine glasses and fill them up with the best wine I have. I light two small candles between the two plates, and I step back to make sure everything looks perfect. I nod and turn to call Jessy.

She stands at the top of the stairs, gorgeous as ever. My jaw drops a little as she walks down carefully. I reach my hand out, and she takes it. I lean down and kiss her red lips, pulling her to the dining room.

Jessy gasps as she sees the set up and I smile at her.

"What's all this for?" Jessy asks, sitting down at the table. I follow and sit opposite of her. "For you, love." She turns, looking up me and giving me a soft smile. She grabs my face softy and kisses my lips. "Thank you." She whispers. I nod, pulling out a chair for her. She sits and smiles up at me again. Jessy's usually not shy like this, maybe it's because the dinner.

I sit across from her and we start eating. It's quiet and all we hear is forks clinking on the plates. Jessy's free hand is laid out on the table and I reach up and take it. She looks up and smiles.

"This is really good." She whispers. I sit silent, thinking while eating. I could pop the question now, or I can wait for it to be a birthday present. Decisions, decisions.

It's in my pocket right now, I could do it if I wanted to. My leg shakes up and down and I grip Jessy's hand tighter.

"Harry?" Jessy whispers, squeezing my hand. I look up at her. "Are you okay baby?" I nod, stopping my leg. She smiles softly and goes back to her food.

I sigh quietly, and take my hand away. She doesn't look like she notices but I know she does. My fingers are shaking and I go down to reach into pocket. I pull the box out of my pocket. I look down at it under the table and breathe out to calm my nerves.

I breathe out again, and I fall onto my knee next to her.

-

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING BC IT'S BEEN LIKE FORTY HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS

YAY

comment - vote - fan? :) ily