Chapter 16

Hello all

Okay we'll last chapter was pretty shitty if you ask mee

but you didn't ask me oops ok well I guess I should waste your time again

-

-Harry-

"Just shut up! You're annoying me!" Jessy yells from upstairs.

"Why don't you come down here and say it to my face!?" I yell back.

The guys sat quietly on the couch, just twiddling their fingers and biting their lips. Jessy and I constantly fight, it's getting really old.

"Shut up, you're annoying me." She says, in the most fake sweetness way. She smiles at us and skips back up the stairs. I look at the boys and roll my eyes and I run up after her.

I stomp into the room and there she is, beautiful as ever.

"Hey beautiful." I say, sarcastically.

"Leave me alone!" She says, throwing something at me. I dodge the object and see it fly to the floor. My necklace.

"Why are you throwing my stuff!?" I ask, bending over and picking it up.

"Last I remembered, you gave it to me. Just giving it back." She smirks.

"Watch it." I warn her. She laughs.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?" She challenges me. If she's up for a challenge then so am I.

"Maybe I will." I say quietly, inching closer to her. She scoots closer to the headboard of the bed. I grab her feet and gently pull her closer to me, careful not to stir up my babies too much. I grab one foot, slapping it softly on the bottom. She winces a little and tries to pull her foot away. I look at her and shake my head.

I grab the other foot and slap it a little harder.

"Harry." She says, sternly.

I slap harder on both feet. She whimpers.

"Harry stop!" She yells.

"Harry." I hear a voice at the door. I look to my right and see Zayn. "Stop." He says. He nods his head, motioning me to come back with the boys. I huff and place her foot back on the bed.

I lean in to kiss her and she turns her head. I sigh and kiss her cheek.

"I'm sorry baby." I whisper.

"Yeah." She says, grabbing the necklace and putting it back on.

"I love you." I whisper. She looks into my eyes, desperately.

"I love you too, just not right now." She whispers back.

I turn and leave the room shutting the door behind me.

-

-Jessy-

I decided to log onto my twitter, that I haven't used in AGES. I type in my user and my password and I log in. I click on the dreaded "Connect" tab and I don't see hate for the first time ever. Everyone's tagging me to a link, so I click on it.

"HARRY STYLES GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MANS CHILD?"

"STYLES CHILD NOT HIS!"

What the fuck is this shit? Harry and I can't make a move without suspicions and cheating scandals coming up in the news. I can't fucking stand this anymore.

I stand up and start to waddle down the stairs. I could still hear Harry and the boys in the living room. I waddle down the hallway and into the living room. They all stop and look at me.

"I need to talk to you." I say, pointing at Harry. He looks down and gets up, as I turn around and go into the kitchen. He follows close behind as I lean on the kitchen island.

"What is it baby?" Harry asks, giving me a hug from behind and rubbing my belly.

"Look at this." I say, my voice trembling. He takes my phone and clears all of it off. "I'll take care of it baby." He whispers into my ear.

"Why do they do this to us all the time?" I cry, turning around and looking at Harry. "You know the babies are yours, don't you?" I say, more tears falling. He hold my face in both of his hands and wipes my face with thumbs.

"Of course I do baby." Harry says, kissing my lips softly. "No more crying." He says, wiping some more tears off my face. I let out a sob and smash myself into Harry's chest.

"Why do they hate me?" I sob, my sentence muffled by Harry's chest.

"Most of them don't hate you baby." He says, hugging me back tightly and placing his chin on top of my head.

"Just go upstairs and take a nap baby girl." He says, pulling himself off and holding me at arms length. "Okay?" I nod and sniffle, wiping my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

-Harry-

I sigh as Jessy leaves the kitchen and I put her phone in my pocket. I leave the kitchen and I walk back into the living room and fall onto the couch.

"You okay mate?" Niall asks, sitting next to me. I sigh, rubbing my hands on my face fast and repeatedly.

"We never get a break!" I yell. "Jessy is up there, crying, because some of our fans will not give up on splitting us up!" Soon all the guys are looking at me.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay." Louis says, rubbing my back.

"Lets do something we haven't done in a while." Zayn cuts in.

"And that is?" I say, looking up from my hands.

"Twitcam!"

-

Sigh

There's like no drama anymore

I already said something about baby names, but leave a comment for what I should name the babies

Comment, vote, fan! :)