Chapter 21

I ship Jayn bc that's my real life ship lol yay

Wow 11k+ reads I'm so happppppyyyyyyy :) :)

It's great bc happy doesn't usually happen around here sigh

Well yeah ok bye

(Ps I'm changing the texting thing to whatever initial is the name)

-

-Jessy-

I have a routine check up today for the baby, to see if he's okay and healthy. I invited Zayn to come with me, since for some reason, the baby loves him. I shower and brush my teeth. I dry my hair and straighten it out, putting it up in a pony tail. I walk into my closet and pull out yoga pants and a new maternity shirt Zayn bought for me. I put on my outfit with socks and Nike Freeruns that Zayn also bought for me. I feel a little spoiled.

I carefully walk down the stairs, past the living room and into the kitchen. I see Devin looking around in the fridge, but leaving with nothing.

"There's nothing to eat." He whines. I look at him and pout a little.

"I'm gonna go to the grocery store after my appointment, do you wanna come with?" I ask, grabbing a fruit. We always seem to have fruit..

"It's okay, I'll just wait. I don't want to intrude on you and your boyfriend." He says, like a little boy.

I scoff and slap him arm, laughing. "He's not my boyfriend, Devin."

"Oh yeah, sure Jessy. You say that now." He says, walking out of the kitchen. "Elizabeth's coming over!"

I sit in the couch, turning on the tv and flicking through channels to see what's on. My phone buzzes from under my leg and I get excited thinking its Zayn.

H: I know you have a appointment today.

J: Okay, so?

H: I want to be apart of it. He's my son too.

J: Zayn is coming, I don't know how much room there will be in the ultrasound room.

H: Don't give me that shit Jessy. I've been in that room. I can easily fit 3 people plus the nurse.

J: If I wanted you there, I would've asked you to come.

The baby starts kicking again, and it literally feels like he's playing soccer. Just like his Uncle Louis, I smile. My phone buzzes again, and this time it is Zayn.

Z: Hey babe, are you ready? :)x

J: Mhm, ready as I'll ever be. :)

Z: Well I'm out on the driveway right now so get your booty out here. ;)

"Devin!" I yell. "I'm leaving. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!"

"Says you!" He yells back. I shake my head and grab my phone, wallet and keys. I open the front door and I see Zayn waiting in his car. I shut and lock the door, walking to his car. He gets out and runs around to open my door.

"Oh, such a gentleman." I wink.

"Only for you." He winks back. Once I've gotten in he shuts my door and gets in on his side. Zayn starts the car and drives out.

-

We made it to the doctor five minutes before my appointment and we walk into the waiting room and Harry is waiting there.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper, angry.

"This my son too Jessica. If I want to be here to see if he's healthy, I will!" Harry says, gradually getting louder.