Chapter 20

Hi everyone :) :)

ya chapter 20 wow should I end this soon?? hm

Well ya idk what's going to happen in the future, but what team are you guys on??

Jarry, Jayn, or even Jiall?????? Lol idk

Well ily

-

-Jessy-

It's been a few hours since my parents left off on their trip and I feel a little free without them here. Like I can do whatever I want without having someone to ask me questions about it.

Devin and Elizabeth left to go out somewhere, so I'm here alone. I grab my phone and click the twitter app. My connect tab was lit up and I was so not going there right now. I clicked the home button and I saw I had a message.

From: Zayn

I'm glad we can be friends, Jess. I'd like to hang out with you more, if you want. ;)

Winky faces!! Who is this guy and what did they do to Zayn? I look around confused as fuck, and I type a reply.

To: Zayn

Okay, who are you and what did you do with Zayn? Haha. I'd like to hang out too. Anytime is good. :)

I click send and I decide to take a shower.

-

A little after I got out of the shower, I started to make lunch. I made myself Caesar salad. I ate slowly and my phone buzzes and it's a text from Zayn. I smile and swipe the screen to read the message.

From: Zayn :)

Hi. :) what are you doing tonight?

To: Zayn :)

I don't have plans. Why?

I pick up my plate and place it in the sink, leaving myself a mental note to wash the dishes later. My phone buzzes again, but not from who I expected.

From: Harry.

Can we please talk? I miss you baby. Please call me.x

I scoff and delete his text. It buzzes again and this time it's Zayn. I smile and open it.

From: Zayn :)

Do you wanna hang out again? Just me and you? :)

Wait, what exactly is happening here? Me and Zayn are making plans to hang out, he was just in a relationship with my "best friend." I don't even consider her my best friend anymore. She lied to Zayn, and me. And she disappears. So, fuck her then honestly.

To: Zayn :)

Yeah, lets hang out. :) my house is empty, unless you want to go out?

I slip on a big t shirt, and pull on a fresh pair of panties. I don't put on pants because its too hot for that. I rub my belly, smiling down at the bump. I'm getting so big, it's scary. My phone buzzes lowly under my leg.

From: Zayn :)

I'll come to you, sweetheart. ;)

Oh jeez. I feel my face heat up and I know for sure my face is red like a firetruck, or a tomato. I don't know.

I think I'm starting to like Zayn.. But how?

-

-Zayn-

I smile and grab my leather jacket off the back of my couch and leave my house. I slip on my jacket and get into my car, starting it up and driving to Jessica's house.