Chapter 7 x

my Jesus lord I'm finally updating. people commented saying to update I'm just like okay I will jeez

so yeah I'm updating

yay

edited: 10/06/14

-

-Jessica-

I currently sat in Harry's lap laughing along with what one of the boys had said. It's been two weeks since our little "breakdown" and we've been better ever since. I tell him I love him and actually mean it, without having to convince myself.

Harry's grip tightened on my thighs to keep me from slipping off his jean clad lap. I looked back at him and put my hand on the back of his head.

"You okay?" I asked him, scratching the back of his scalp. Harry nodded and put his head on my shoulder with his face in my neck. I kept my hand on his head and leaned mine on top.

Niall looked and smiled softly as I caught his eye. I was on the phone with him literally for hours convincing him that Harry was okay, and that I loved him. But then, we talked about anything and everything for hours after that. So basically Niall is my new best friend.

I looked back to Harry and got off his lap. He looked up at me confused, and I leaned down to his ear. "I'm going to make a phone call." I whispered and bit his earlobe, making him groan. I winked and walked down the hallway and up the stairs.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through the names until I found Gianna. I tapped my thumb on her contact and the screen lit up and showed it was calling. I put the phone to my ear and tapped my foot, waiting for her to pick up.

"Jessy?" Gianna's high voice squeaked through the reciever. I kinda rolled my eyes. I was mad at her! We're supposed to be best friends, and she didn't even care to call me when I went "missing."

"Yeah, suprise!" I say, a tad bitter, and I know she heard the bitterness. She laughed nervously. "Where are you?" She says lightly, trying to change the subject.

"I'm at Harry's, with Harry, and Daddy, and the other boys." I say, putting emphasis on the name Daddy for her. "I'm sure you know Harry?"

"He's not safe Jess. I'm coming to get you."

"I know he's not. I should know, he's my boyfriend." I state. I hear her gasp on the other end.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for worrying about me." I say, hanging up.

-

I lay in Harry's bed watching tv and laughing at what was going on. I was naked under one of Harry's vintage band t-shirts. The shirt was a bit smaller and more fit to my size, and my ass showed. I heard Harry's big feet coming up the marble steps and I flipped over so I was on my stomach. Harry chuckled and spanked my bottom making me squeal. I turned over and attempted to pull the shirt down to cover my area, but Harry was quick to pull the shirt off of me.

"Harry!" I giggled. He chucked as he started feeling up my breasts, and kissing them. He squeezed them and looked up at me. "I love these." I laughed and he started taking off his pants. He pulled himself out and hovered over the top of me. "You ready baby?" Harry asks. I nod and he pushes into me. I gasp as Harry thrusts his hard length into me.

"Oh, Harry." I moan. "More."

-

I woke up cuddled into Harry's hard, tattooed chest. I snuggled closer and shut my eyes again. Harry shifted and put both his arms around me in a hug. He was still fast asleep but I was wide awake now.

I put my hand on Harry's waist and tucked my head into his neck to attempt to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. I sighed and pryed Harry's arms off me. He groaned, but turned over and fell asleep again. I picked my phone up off the bedside table and checked the time. 6:41 am. I groaned and got out of bed.

I put my phone in the pocket of Harry's joggers and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I sat at the island in Harry's kitchen and ate my breakfast. I was halfway through my breakfast my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and the screen says Gianna is calling. I furrow my eyebrows confused as to why she's up and calling me this early.

"Gianna?" I ask, letting the confusion in my voice show.

"Jess, I'm pregnant."

-

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT OO CLIFFHANGER

OKAY YEAH

lol no sex this chappie

YAY I UPDATED

VOTE AND COMMENT PLS :)

(s/o to me for not even mentioning condoms or birth control smh 10/06/14)