Chapter 15

HI EVERYONE

I want to thank user lalauren (I think that's it) for her comment last chapter, you can go look at it if you want. It was really nice, thank you! :)

I update everyday bc of you people

Yeah yeah she went back to him but she's giving him the benefit of the doubt okay?

I'm gonna fast forward time bc I can

xo

-

~4 months later~

-Harry-

It's been exactly four months since Jessy forgave me. She's been anticipating these few days because she's been saying at five months you can find out the sex of the baby. When she told me that I was pretty excited. I already loved that baby with all my heart.

Jessy is in the shower, getting ready to go to the doctors. I got up early today because I was so excited.

I've been extra gentle with what I say or do with Jessy, because she could leave me at anytime. I wouldn't want that. I make tea for the both of us and put in in travel cups so we can take it along.

I hear the shower shut off, and I rush upstairs. I go into the bedroom and peek into the bathroom.

"Can I help you dry off?" I say, winking. She turns and smiles shyly at me.

"Don't be shy baby girl. I've seen you naked plenty of times." I say lowly, walking towards her and pull the towel off of her. I smirk at her beautiful naked body, and that ever so beautiful baby bump. I kneel down and kiss the bump. Jessy giggles and runs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you baby." I whisper to the bump, and I kiss it all over. I sneak a kiss on Jessy's lower region.

"Harry!" She gasps, pulling my hair softly.

"Mummy needs to get kisses too baby." I whisper to her belly. She giggles again and sits on the edge of the tub. She runs her tongue along her teeth and winks at me.

I smirk and move towards her. I throw her legs over my shoulder and give her pussy a lick.

"Oh! I've missed this baby." She says, putting her fingers in my hair. She tugs in it and I go faster, sticking my tongue inside.

"Ha-Harry we're going t-to be late. Uh!" She moans, tugging harder on my hair, messing it up. Licking harder and faster, she starts whimpering and moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm almost there!" She moans. I shove my tongue in and out at a fast pace, gripping her waist tightly.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" She whimpers, shaking like crazy. She slowly comes down from her high still gripping on to my hair. I take her legs off my shoulders as she lets go of my hair.

"Come on baby, we're going to be late."

-

-Jessy-

Because of Harry's little distraction this morning, we were almost late to my appointment. But not that I minded.

I'm really excited, but anxious at the same time. A couple of months ago I thought there was something wrong with the baby, what if we go in and there is something wrong with the baby? I don't know if I could handle it.

Harry just finished filling out some paper thing the nurse at the desk gave us. After he just sits, a nurse comes out and calls my name. We both get up and I grab Harry's hand and I smile at the nurse as she brings us to the ultrasound room.

"So you guys find out the sex today, are you guys excited?" She asks, smiling at us while preparing the ultrasound.

"Yes!" Harry says, happily. I look at him and grab his hand.

I lift up my shirt and the nurse puts the jelly on my bump.

"Oh, it's cold." I giggle.

She pulls out the monitor and starts looking for the baby. I look at the screen too and I just see nothing. Just a blank womb.

No.

I look at Harry and my eyes start to well up with tears.

"Oh there's the baby." The nurse says, turning and smiling at me. She moves the monitor around some more.

"Oh, it looks like there's two babies on here."

"What?" Harry and I ask at the same time. The nurse points to the screen. "There's a head here, and another head here." She smiles. I look at Harry as the nurse tries to find out the sex of the babies.

"Twins." I whisper to him. He nods and kisses my hand.

"Okay, this baby right here, looks like a boy." She says, pointing to one of the babies. "And this one, is a boy too." She smiles, pointing at the other one.

I look at Harry again and smile as wide as possible, letting happy tears flow out of my eyes. Even though I was only expecting one baby, I got two and I couldn't be happier.

The nurse gave me a pamphlet on pills and things I should take to stay healthy and keep the babies healthy. I thanked the nurse and I took Harry's hand, leading him out.

-

On the car ride home, I read the pamphlet beginning to end, twice. I need to make sure that I do everything right so that the babies are okay.

Harry stops and turns into a parking lot of a small diner. Which just happens to be my favorite diner. I've never told him, so how does he know?

"This place is my favorite." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"I know." He smirks.

"How did you know?"

"You might have mentioned it in your sleep a few times." He laughs.

"Ugh!" I groan, slapping his chest. "I do not talk in my sleep."

"Okay babe." He laughs again.

-

We were getting into the car after just eating, and I could say I was a happy girl. I haven't had a meal like this in a long time, so it made me think of some good memories.

I almost tear up a bit, thinking about my past. But I blink the tears away because Harry and these babies are my future.

"Hey, I love you." I say out of the blue, catching Harry off guard.

"Hey, I love you too." He laughs.

-

Probs the crappiest chapter idek

BUT YEAH SEXUAL SHIT

everyone loves a little sexual shit

Kay comment, vote, fan? :)