Prologue

*Three Years Ago*

Erin

"You're, what?" I choked out, holding back the tears, as I wiped my eyes with the arm of my shirt.

"I'm really sorry Erin, but if get on the X-factor I can't promise I'll be there for you like I am now. This is for your own good." He touched my shoulder with a heartbroken face.

"My own good? My own fucking good!? Yeah, because shattering my heart is for my own good, goodbye Liam. I hope you can move on because I already did." I shouted, slapping his hand from my shoulder.

How do I get back at someone that already has my heart?

You know that quote? When they say don't do anything drastic when you're mad or drunk, well, that's exactly what I did. I started walking away, then I spotted Nick unlocking his locker.

"Oh hey Nick? Wow you look sexy today." I said seductively as I pressed him against the lockers, I pressed my lips on his. We were kissing, I was kissing someone other than Liam and I feel so free. Before I knew It we were making out, when we finally released I turned around, the face of a shocked Liam stood before me.

"Sorry, it was for your own good." I said, giving him a wink as I walked away with Nick, hand in hand. All though Nick was known as the high school creep, I didn't care. And he didn't seem to care that I was on the verge of crying, we skipped school anyways.

I went to my first varsity party, got drunk for the first time and lost my virginity all in the same night. I also got grounded, the first of many, but that didn't mean anything to me.

All that mattered was that Liam saw, he broke my heart and I got my revenge. Let me just tell you, revenge is sweet, so sweet it may even be sour.

This school is about to get turned upside down.

Pucker up.