Chapter Six - Cookie Baking

*Erin's POV*

"Niall, you don't have any eggs..." I said looking through the refrigerator filled with junk food, how do they stay so fit? "Oh, you need eggs to bake cookies?" He scratches his messy blonde hair, oh lord, please give me the strength to make it through this day.

"Yeah, you kinda do." I giggled, ruffling his hair, and giving him a good shove. "Oh well I will go get some!" He grabbed his car keys, half way out the door "Wait, you're going to leave me here alone?" I grabbed, well tugged his arm.

"Its only going to be for a few minutes, plus Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are here! I will be right back!" He walked out the door. I let out a groan as I looked around. Zayn walking in and looked at me, head to toe. "Niall's clothes, eh?" He said wriggling his eyebrows.

"Problem, Zayn?" I tease, running my hands down my torso. He chuckled, shaking his head and grabbing a beer out of the fridge. "Want one?" He asked, holding one out. "Thanks." I said, grabbing it and taking a swig.

"Where is Nialler?" He asked, taking yet another swigging his beer. "Eggs." I said as be nodded walking back to the living room. I sighed and took a long swig of the beer as none other than Liam Payne came out, clad in just boxers. He wiped his eyes sleepily as he went to the fridge, pulling out a juice box and drinking it happily.

I eyed him up and down because good lord, Payne still has the body of a god and it's not fair that he walks around strutting it off. "Erin?" He asked, looking at his juice box. "Y-yeah?" I asked. Oh shit, he caught me gawking at him. RUN ERIN ABORT, ABORT NOW.

"Do you think, you and I can be friends? You're going to be 'round here a lot and it's to awkward for me if we're enemies." He said, looking up at me. "Uh, sure." I said. I'm not sure if I was already drunk, or if it was his body and pleading eyes       but I had just said yes to being friends with Liam..... Payne.

*

"S-s-stop Liam!" I giggled, his wiggling his fingers on my sides, demanding me to say he is the sexiest person i've ever met."Just say it Erin!" He said wiggling his fingers deeper into my sides. "No!" I yelled, deciding to mess with him. "Why not?" He asked. "'Cause you're not Niall!" I smirked as he got this crazy look. "You'll regret that Shea!" He said, tickling me once more.

Just as I was about to give in, we heard the front door swing open, revealing Niall with two cartons of eggs. He sat the on the counter, glaring daggers threw Liam and I. I shoved Liam off and grabbed my beer, taking a long swig trying to play it off. "Well, I'll be off. Gotta go see Dani." He smiled as Niall and I waved him off.

Liam is just UGH. I feel like he's trying to make me want him then goes and talks about Danielle. Why am I even mad? Liam and me are done. Done like roast beef. I shouldn't even be like this, Liam broke up with me and now I have Niall, well I don't have him per say, but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

Niall placed a nice, long, wet kiss on my cheek, making sure Liam saw him. Which caused me to blush uncontrollably, Niall smiling at me. Then all of my thoughts of Liam flew out the window, and fell off a cliff.

*

"Stop making such a mess with the flour, Niall!" I yelled at him, trying to crack the eggs into the big white mixer. Yeah, they have a mixer, surprising right? Niall pouted, which was almost immediately replaced by a smirk. "What are you doing, Niall?" I asked, looking at him curiously.

He just shrugged. I went back to mixing the ingredients when a powdery white substance, also known as flour, was thrown All. Over. Me. I gasped and turned to Niall who was smirking, with an empty glass in his hand. I grabbed an egg and cracked it right on his head.

All of a sudden Niall slung me over his shoulder and plopped me on the counter, where he proceeded to put water mixed with flour on my face, and stick chocolate chips to it. I looked him dead in the eye and poured the entire contents of the milk jug over his head, causing him to let out a, very manly, shriek.

"Girl, I know you didn't just do that." He said, sticking up his finger. "Oh, I think I just did." I snapped my fingers in his face, hopping off the counter, running from an angry Niall.

"Harry save me!" I jumped into his arms, him catching me, but he seamed very startled. "He's trying to get me!" I pointed at Niall who had a hand full of flour, hand raised, ready to throw. "He won't get you, not while I'm here." he stepped in font of me, putting his hand on his hips, but I just ran down the hallway.

"NOOOO MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN." Harry yelled, he was crawling around on the floor covered in flour, okay I need to run, now. I looked at the sliding glass door, seems safe. I looked around, on one side there was a pool and on the other a creepy forest like area, better hide in the pool.

I threw my babies into their 'mini forest' and jumped into the pool, yeah you heard me right, I jumped. Niall ran out onto the balcony and looked confused. "Where'd she go?" I heard him murmur to himself once I had resurfaced.

I swam quietly to the edge of the pool and hopped out, walking back I to their house from the back door. The first thing I saw was Harry, lying on his back covered in flour. He spotted me and put on him fake act again. "E-Erin." He let out, raising his hand towards me.

"Harold! No!" I said, walking over and kneeling next to him. I grabbed his hand and held it in both of mine, pretending to wipe away tears. "Get him... For.... Me." He said before 'dying' on the ground. I let out a crying noise and laid Harry's hand on his chest.

"I will Harry. I will." I said, brushing back his hair and kissing his forehead. I got up, still struggling to to laugh and ran back to the kitchen. I grabbed some ammo, consisting of a wiped cream container, chocolate sauce and three eggs.

I walked carefully up the stairs and to the room, seeing Niall no where. All of a sudden I heard him groan form the hallway. I grabbed the chocolate sauce and sprang into action.

I ran out into the hallway squirting it all over him. "OH GOD!" He yelled, shocked. I continued to squirt him as I cracked one of the eggs on his head. He fell, slowly to the ground and layed there, just as Harry had moments ago.

A ran over and kneeled beside him as he'd looked at me. "Erin... I'm, not gonna... Make it." He said. I looked down, trying not to chuckled. "Niall noooooooo!" I yelled. He looked up at me cupped my cheeks. "Just... One last thing." He said. "What is it Niall?!" I asked, struggling to hold back my giggles.

"A kiss... From the princess.." He said. I giggled this time, leaning down and colliding our lips. All of a sudden he rolled me over, straddling me and pinning me down. "Niall no!" I yelled as he pulled out the whipped cream in my pocket.

Next thing I knew Niall was spraying the whipped cream all over me. I squealed and tried to break free from him but to no avail. When he was done with his work he squirted some in his mouth. "Mmmmm. Whipped cream." He said, smiling.

"Well, I have an endless supply right now." I said gesturing to my whipped cream offered face. He smirked and leaned down, colliding our lips yet again. I smiled, feeling a weird feeling in my stomach.

I brushed it off and just continued to kiss him when we heard someone clear their throat from behind us. Like a puma Niall shot up off me and turned around started, as I shot up as well.

"Hi." Niall and I waved awkwardly.

_____________________

WHO IS IT? WHAT DO THEY WANT? Don't you just love cliffhangers?

Anyways, the dedication goes to _____ because __________. The question for this chapter is, what was your favorie part of the BSE video.