Chapter Four - The Highschool Sweethearts

Erin

I looked at the article on Mary's phone, letting out a loud groan. Jesus! Not only do I now apparently want Liam, I'm supposedly using Niall. I've only met all of them today, besides Liam, but still! "You okay?" Mary asked, making sure I wasn't going insane.

 "No." I sighed, running my fingers threw my hair and letting out a long breath.

"Whats wrong?" she questioned and made a cute, confused face. "Well, I have no idea how they got all of this information! It's almost impossible!" I yelled, everyone awkwardly staring at the two of us.

"Wait, It's true? You and Liam dated?" She gasped, covering her mouth for a 'dramatic' effect, suppressing her laughter. 

"Yes, but it was in high-school, a stupid mistake" I huffed and looked at Liam, he quickly turned his head in the opposite direction. Why is he always staring at me?

I stood up, walking over to Liam and standing in front of him. "Can we talk for a minute...alone?" I ask, fed up with all his little games. He nodded as I led him across the hall and into a vacant room. I stood there a moment before speaking,

"What's with you, Payne?" I asked angrily, eyes narrowing. He looked at me shocked, as he just scoffed. "What do you mean, Shea?" He said, putting emphasis on my last name. 

I prodded his chest roughly, continuing to speak. "You're always eyeballing me! When I'm with Niall, or just in general!" I said flailing my arms in the air. His eyes widened for a moment before he got serious again, looking angry.

"What's it to you? I can look at whomever I want!" He bellowed as I got in his face shoving his chest. "Then why don't you look at your, girlfriend." I said, a sly smirk creeping on my lips. Liam stood there speechless, so I just walked out the door, into the main room with the others.

I walked back into the room as Niall ran up and hugged me and spinning me around. "That was the best show yet!" He yelled, tossing me gently in his arm and gently setting me back down.

"Well I guess you're in a good mood?" I joked, looking around in the huge room we were all in. "Yeah, I guess I am! Hey Erin, do you think you might want to, em, do something?" he asked as hi voice went soft, fumbling around with his fingers.

"Yeah, of course man! What did you have in mind?" I asked, watching him look up with his bottom lip drawn between his teeth.

"Well, right now we're all going to the club just to have fun, but I though eh, maybe you and I could do something tomorrow... Just me and you?" He suggested, eyes darting around the room nervously.

I kissed his cheek, giggling. "Of course I will Niall, it's a date." I said as he smiled widely, showing his teeth. "Gosh, his teeth are beautiful, how do teeth get that straight? Is he a tooth fairy?"

"Erin... I had braces, and you're thinking aloud, I'm not a fairy." He said, grinning and laughing at my widened eyes, well. "I have to go back to my flat, do you want to come with?" I asked, running a hand through my hair to push it off my shoulder.

He walked over to the closet, grabbing a navy blue beanie and some sunglasses. He tucked his brown and blonde hair underneath of it, throwing on the sunglasses and grinning. "Course!"

I grabbed his hand lacing our fingers so I could show him the way to my bus. As we were walking out he yelled back that he'd meet everyone at the club.

I looked back at him and noticed him staring back at me, his cheeks an ungodly shade of red.

I led him up a few blocks to my bus stop his hand staying in mine as we waited. "You don't have a car, Erin?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.