Chapter Twelve - Tea Time

Hey there, quick thing; dedication to LucyLovesDogs, because her pick-up line killed me, omg.

Also, I added some to chapter twelve and just made it it's own chapter so here you go.

*Erin's POV*

It's been a week and a half since Niall and I had been oh-so-luckily stranded in the forest. In the end we were actually really lucky, Niall had told Harry where we were going and I'm supposing he got worried because he came and got us. I'm currently at the antique shop, picking at my nails seeing as we have only three customers at the moment, some things never change.

Liam and I have rarely spoken, had stayed the night at their hotel room after we stayed out to late and the next morning I had another run-in with Danielle. Needless to say the girl hates me, but luckily Liam and I have this friend relationship so he scolded her for being so cross with me with no reason.

Needless to say she didn't take that well.

A small white haired lady walked up to the counter, breaking my train of thoughts. "Excuse me young lady, will you help me with something?" Her small, wrinkled lips moved in a way that was remarkable, almost like under the pale 70-year-old skin, there was a cheery 30 year old.

"Yes, of course. What can I help you with?" I smiled, walking around the counter to follow her across the shop, into our sitting area. There were lots of cool trinkets in there, heck, I didn't even know some of the stuff that was there.

"Can you grab that box up there for me?"

"The blue one?"

"Yes dear." I stood on a red velvet chair to reach on top of the huge dresser to grab a pale blue box, covered with dust.

I set it down on a table and opened it- I stood in awe at the barrage of stuff that was in there. A huge magazine with big bold letters read, '1947!' I picked it up and held the magazine, emptying the contents of the box and setting it all in a storage box, sliding it under a table, I'll have to go through it later.

Holding the magazine and the box I walked up to the counter, ringing up the pale blue box and handing it to the woman, smiling as she gave me the money. "Thank you!" I beamed as she left the store.

She left as I leaned back, my back against the counter as I skimmed through the magazine. Before I got to far into it the bell rang as I sighed, setting it down and walking to the front counter, my eyes trained on my nails.

"Hello! How can I he-" I started before looking up and seeing Niall. "Oh, hey Niall." I smiled, walking around the counter to greet him.

"Hello beautiful." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist in a tight hug. He looked a dashing, dressed up in a madras jacket with a crisp white tee-shirt underneath.

Then again Niall always looked gorgeous.

"What brings you to my fine establishment?" I asked after pulling away from our long embrace. He rolled his eyes with a wide grin as if I wasn't remembering some huge secret.

"Babe, told ya about a week ago that I was going to come and get you. It's almost Christmas and I need someone to go shopping with." He said, my lips immediately forming into an 'o', because yes, he had told me that but I forgot, whoops.

"I get off in twenty, if you want to just hang around?" I suggested, looking at the clock. It was twelve-forty and I got off at one today. Niall just gave me a slight nod.

"Brings back memories." He winked, looking at the trunk of old dresses and back at the staff room and the vending machine.

I rolled my eyes, smiling faintly as I went back to work. "Dweeb"

*

"Care to stop for a drink?" Niall asked as we walked down the busy streets, looking up to see him gesturing to a coffee shop. 

"Mm, I would." I said as he walked through the door he was holding for me, bowing slightly. "Thank you, thank you, sir." I smiled as he curtsied, walking up to the counter.

I took a seat at a table, waiting for him. My attention was drawn to my phone as I scrolled through twitter.

@Enews: Band member @NiallOfficial spotted taking out his new love @SheaBiscut  

I read the tweet and saw a picture of Niall and I literally minutes ago. These people work to fast, it's terrifying. 

I was taken away from my thoughts as Niall walked up to me, carrying our teas as I smiled, taking the hot beverage and walking with him out of the store.

Niall's POV

I looked over at Erin, something was definitely off about her right now. No sassy comments, not much talking at all, and she continuously spaced out. "What's wrong, Er?" I asked, having had enough of watching her act out of it.

She looked up from her tea, seemingly dazed for a minute. "Nothing, Niall." she smiled, going back to gazing at her tea. Really, what was up with her?

    "Erin, talk to me, love." I smiled, taking her hand and offering a gentle smile. She looked up, shoving her phone into my free hand.

I flipped it over, seeing a story that had claimed Erin and I to be lovers "What's so bad, am I that gross?" I pouted,sticking her phone back into her purse.

She laughed lightly, shaking her head. "It's not that, Niall. It just worries me that word gets out so fast." She said, shrugging lightly, trying to hide the nerves in her eyes, putting up that thick wall she always used to hide her emotions.

    "Well, it's all okay, no one reads that bollocks anyway." I smiled, trying to cheer her up as I scooped up her hand into mine, lacing together our fingers.

She smile softly, that normal pep in her high-heeled step as she walked next to me, carelessly swinging our arms to and frow as we stepped. "Yeah, suppose you're right, Irish." She smiled, her head leaning onto my shoulder as we made our way towards the mall.

    "I'm always right." I said, rolling my eyes with a matter-o-factly tone to my words. I was glad she seemed to be lossening up, I know she still wasn't to big of a fan of Dani's and I know Liam still made her feel a little awkward.

Which was to be expected, her and Liam were together for quite a long time and to just smack end it the way they did had to have hurt the both of them.

   "Okay, you get on me for spacing but now you do it." Erin sighed dramatically as I smiled, nudging her hip with mine. "Yeah, I'm the man I do as I please." I teased.

Erin scrunched up her face into a, rather cute, death glare as she crossed her arms. "You're so sexist by god." She mumbled, a small laugh leaving her lips.

sorry for not many updates, I dont know what happened to kenzie, sad face.

question of the chapter:

any 5sos fans? im curious c: