Chapter Seven - Dani

"Did we come at a bad time?" Liam smirked, he snaked his hand around the girls waist. She had light brown, curly hair, and dark, chocolate brown eyes. "Nope, not at all." I said, dusting off the flour from Niall's shirt, he did the same.

"So did you guys feel like doing something today? I mean we wern't planning on it, but I guess it could be fun." Laim said, still smirking at Niall and I. I looked at Niall, then pulled him into the bathroom, that happened to be right next to us.

"Okay Niall here's the plan, we go along with them, but as a couple. I don't know, don't you think that would be fun?" I closed the bathroom door, it was kind of a tight squeeze, because of the huge mess on the floor, boys.

"Wait, so are you asking me on a date?" He scratched the back of his head, shifting, because it just so happened that my head rested on his lower chest. Wow i'm short even compared to the leprechaun.

"Oh, I guess I am." I chuckled, standing on the toilet, I don't like feeling this short, and the no shoes thing really isn't helping. "Erin will you go out on a date with me?" he smiled, showing off his freshly straightened teeth.

"But Niall, I just asked yo-" he cut me off  "Shh, Just go with it." he giggled, pressing his index finger to my lips. I laughed, "Sure Niall, it would be an honour, now can we please get out of here, I'm starting to get a little claustrophobic." I opened the door, Liam and that girl, Danielle, sitting on the couch.

She eyed me up and down, making a discusted face, like she had just smelled rotten eggs. I looked at her confused and just stood there as Niall wrapped his arm around my waist. "We're going to go get cleaned up." He said, walking me away from them.

What the hell was her problem?

*

"Hurry up Erin, Liam, Dani and I have been waiting in the car for hours." Niall whined, opening my bedroom door, revealing me in my new floral dress. "I told you guys to go back to your house then come back to get me, but nooooo, Niall knows everything." I joked, putting on the last of my make-up, grabbing my purse.

"You look, really beautiful." He smiled, kissing my temple; I blushed and looked up at him. He went to lean in to peck my lips but I stopped him by flicking his nose. "Hey!" He pouted, crossing his arms. "C'mon! Hate to keep Liam and Dani waiting." I winked walking ahead of him and towards the front door of my flat.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he spun me around, causing me to squeal. He kept his tight grip on me as he started to carry me put to the car. "Horan! I can walk for myself!" I giggled, smacking his leg. "To bad, so sad." He said, plopping me in the back seat of the range rover.

I could feel Liams eyes burning holes in us, hmmm, seems like 'just friends' has a new meaning. "So where are we going again?" I asked, spreading my feet out across Niall, trying not to poke him with my heels.

"The carnival." Liam answered, starting the car, driving "But, that's really far awayyy." I whined, Niall taking off my shoes and tickling my feet. "Niall, N-Niall, S-S-top" I laughed, trying to kick my feet out of his killer grip.

"Can you guys keep it down, Liam and I are trying to have a mature conversation, unlike you, kids." Danielle rolled her eyes, then smiled at Liam. "Okay mom." I put my shoes back on, sneaking a peck on Nialls lips, winking.

"I'll get you back later." he whispered, smirking, Dani and Liam talking about some random book they've read, which I don't really care about. "Whatever, so what do you want to do?" I picked the split ends off of my hair, reminding myself to get a haircut later.

"Let's do that thing from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower where he stood up in the car!" Niall suggested, "That's seems dangerous, don't you think? anything else?" I sighed, sometimes Niall dosn't have the best ideas.

"Why can't we do the standing up thing?" Niall pouted. I laughed and looked up at he ceiling of the range rover. "There's not even a roof thingy!" I said flicking him.

"How about prank calls?" Niall said, with a devious smirk spread across his face. "Good idea, give me your phone." I quickly opened his twitter app, looking through the thousands of comments he had, finally I found a girl who put 'Niall please call me!!! I love you so much! 623-738-8124!! <333'

I quickly typed in the number, making sure I typed in *67, so she couldn't see the phone number, then she finally answered. "Hello?" she sighed through the phone, "Hey! You wanted to talk to Niall right?" I smiled, this girl sounds too sweet to prank.

"Yeah I did, but I know you're fake." I could practically hear her frowning, "I'm pretty sure I'm not fake!" Niall said, making me giggle, only he would say that. "Wait, ARE YOU THE REAL NIALL HORAN?" She screeched, I had to lower the phone from my ear, because she was loud.

"Yeah love, It's me." He smiled as she squealed with delight. Niall chatted with the girl for a few minutes before he hung up and smiled, telling me how nice the fans are. "We're here." Liam said as Niall helped me out of the car.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! This dedication is for leslie_tomlinson because she was fangirling to the max, seriously. Next dedication is for a random person who answers this question; Who is your favorite YouTuber and why?

P.s. This is Curly, and I wanted to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday on July/29th :3 heart you guys! x