Chapter Thirteen - Christmas Spirit

Erin's POV

A few hours into shopping.

Quick Dedication: I just wanted to leave this dedicated to everyone, yeah? I don't think Kenzie or I ever really formally thanked you all for reading so it's happening right now.

Also I'm listening to you & I acoustic and it's giving me hope for the future, dammit I'm weak for it.

lastly; updated two days in a row -high five-

"Wait, wait, wait," I wheezed out in between loud spurts of laughter as my hand went up to cover my mouth, shaking my head. "You got her number?" I asked, throwing away my empty KFC cup in the bin whilst we were walking past it.

"Yeah, yeah, the lads saw this older lady, I think she was like fifty, and I got her number." He said, watching me with a small smile. "I never called, I cheated and told her the lads bet me." He added and I looked up, lacking his shoulder.

"She was probably crushed! She thought she was getting a boyfriend!" I said, shaking my head and working into yet another store. Niall and I had been shopping for a good few hours and so far our attempts to find anything have failed.

"Do you think Harry would like this?" He asked, holding up a golden thong and smirking faintly, memories coming back for him that I have been told to many times to count, but I still laugh.

I nodded, eyeing the garmet and picking up a matching lingere nighty. "I think this should go with it though." I replied and he nodded, kissing my cheek. "Thanks, babe." He smiled, laying the things in our basket and leading me through the isles.

 "Oh, that for Liam!"

"That for Lou, definately."

"What about this for Liam?" He asked after a half hour of shopping, holding up a card making my brows furrow. "You're going to get one of your best friends a card?"

Niall laughed, shaking his head lightly. "I got him tickets to a concert for all of us to go." He said, pulling out his phone and scrolling.

"What're you guys going to see?" I asked, sitting down in one of those show-time recliners that are on display in the story that had a sign on it reading Do not sit. but we all know I sat anyway.

"We are all going to see The Fray, You, Liam, Danielle, Harry, Louis, Zayn and I, then I bought two extra just in case." He said, sitting on the bench next to the chair.

"Danielle and I....lovely." I groaned quietly, sitting back in the chair and smoothing out my hair. He rolled his eyes, chuckling lightly. "Well I couldn't bring you, Liam and not her....trust me I tried." 

He mumbled the last bit, making me laugh, hunching over a bit in my seat. "You're my hero dear god." I laughed out, shaking my head as a security guy came up. "Can you please get off the chair, dear?" The youngest security guy I've ever seen asked in a soft tone as he smiled softly, noticing Niall and nodding.

"Oh, yeah, sure." I said, putting away the initial reaction I would've ha since he'd asked in a sweet tone and hadn't been a douche.

"Thanks, babe." He smiled and eyed me slightly, fixing the sign and playing with his belt. 

Niall stepped a bit closer to me, wrapping his arm around my hips tightly as he pulled me to his side. "Let's go pay." He muttered, pulling me away from the lad.

"Geez, Niall, y'alright?" I teased, a small smile playing on my lips. Niall pulled all of our things out onto the counter, glaring playfully at me.

"Shush, I'm overly worried." He said, quickly paying for the things as a group started to form at the front of the store, his eyes going wide.

"Dammit." He muttered, pulling me to the back of the store. "Ready to run?" He asked, a grin playing on his lips and I nodded, looking at the girls slowly making their way into the store, eyes glued on Niall and I.

"One.....Two.....Three," He whispered into my ear, both of us darting out the back door and making a wild sprint down the sidewalk, all the girls and lads now chasing us at a slightly slower pace.

"Run run run." He muttered, squeezing my hand and looking back at the mob that was making a quick gain on us.

Sometimes I can't stand how determined these kids are, of course I appreciate that they love them but it's just so much to handle all at once.

We rounded the corner as saw the flat complex, the bags we were carrying banging against our thighs as we scrambled up to the door and swung it open.

We both ran up to the elevator a d pressed the button quickly. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon." I muttered, clambering into the elevator and pulling Niall in.

We pressed our floor button and pressed the door close button repeatedly, hearing the fans get inside the complex just as the doors shut.

"God, that was close." Niall heaved quietly, wrapping his arm around my waist and going to their flat, quickly going in to avoid any fans finding us.

"THEY'RE HOME." I heard Harry yell, him and Louis toppling over each other to get to us. "What'd you buy mummy and daddy?" Louis grinned cheekily.

"Not now guys, we got mobbed." Niall heaved outs kissing the top of my head as Liam came in, slightly narrowing his eyes before he grew concerned.

"Are you lot alright?" He asked, pushing his hair back and coming over to us. We nodded quickly, making hand gestures over to the bedroom.

Niall and I got into his room, dropping the bags into his closet and coming back to his bed, flopping down.

"Today was lovely." Niall said, smiling tiredly and pulling me into his arms. I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah...." I trailed off, starting to dose off.

"I love you, Erin Shea." I heard him mumble, just as I dozed off.

Dedication Question: This isn't really a question; But leave questions in the comments, anything you'd like to know, just because.

Randomcomenter will get a dedication

Also; next update will be an actual quesion, promise aND KENZIE IS COMING BACK SOON HEAR ME SCREAM I HATE DOING THIS ALONE