8 Trouble on Both Sides

POV Jack

"I really can't believe this," I groan in front of mirror. I've been forced to look myself looking like this for two days. Well I had to pretend to look like a guy with brown hair and eyes for years because one little mistake but... this is worse.

I ruffle my hair which she kept in previous length. She added few high lights in it - pink high lights in green hair. She put a fake piercing on the corner of my left eye and made me use new colored eye contacts that are emerald green. William began crying like hell was loose when he saw me after Punzie's makeover and I can't blame him. Even I almost began crying.

"Pink would be so cute-," she squealed and before I could object she had already put her hands in use with my hair. Damn, she's a friend but I was nearly punching her.

Ruining my hair or the dressup, I actually don't know which was worse. She had these leather pants and jacket which she made me wear and a white t-shirt with a skull. And the leather boots. I look like a freaking emo or punk or rock dude, I swear that I'm going through an identity crisis after this and Elsa will kill me when she sees me.

I wash my hands and go out from the bathroom. Hiro still flinches when he sees me and my shoes squeak when I walk on the pavement. These pants are really uncomfortable.

"Dude, I still can't believe that she used permanent hair dye," Hiccup gulped and I glare at him.

"Yeah, 'Oops' like she would say...and speaking of the devil," I sigh and nod towards Punzie who is coming closer with William.

I took my son from her and soon even Detective Basil came to us. It seems like they have finally found out something useful. I'm getting tired of just sitting around.

"As far as everyone knows we couldn't find a proper link between Weselton, The Nightmares and the disappearance of Anna Björkman and Elsa Overland. Now we've found some information of where the Nightmares are currently organized and hopefully the sisters will be found there," Detective Basil explained.

"Yeah, we've been scouting the area and heard some rumors man!" enthusiastic Fred cheered, he is a nerdy looking friend of Hiro's.

"Mind continuing Pan?" Detective Basil looks at Peter.

"My pleasure. We located them in a Tavern and the safest option is for two people to go. I need to stay with the communication systems and I need Hiccup's and Punzie's help with the various cameras like traffic and security cameras that are located in the area," Peter explained.

"I guess it's me then?" I mumbled and I glance down when William curled his fingers around my shirt and made it crumble. He just fell asleep when he heard my voice.

"Yes,you'll be the lookout for me and my dearest friend and coworker Dawson," Basil smiled as his arms were behind his back.

"So I'm not going in the tavern?" I replied.

"No because if the sisters actually are there, then you might act carelessly. Besides you are far most experienced when it comes to running on rooftops and stamina," Basil laughed.

"I guess you're right," I agreed.

They introduced me with the plan. Basil and Dawson would go in and try to gather information of Anna's and Elsa's whereabouts. Once they are safe then they would capture some of the Nightmares members, probably the most weak ones, those that would accidentally testify against their group. There's still hope on clearing both my and Elsa's names from the murder of that kid.

POV Elsa

I'm tailing Detective Basil and it seems like they have company. The Nightmares had been spreading rumors of their whereabouts and they were heading to the Tavern. I just need Anna to get them into an alley just before the Tavern and then I would make my move. I just don't like the fact of what I need to do and now there's two of them.