Epilogue

POV Jack

The day that had been lurking around the corner had came. I'm watching at Elsa's back while she is standing at the court room. I just wish that we would get some good news. My eyes can't help but to wander down on her but I can't see her front, the sweet little bump she has.

Then the court room went silent. The judge came in and walked behind his stand. He looks around the room and my heart is beating nervously. I cross my fingers behind my back. This can't end badly again.

"And we found the accused... guilty," the judge announced and tears began streaming down my cheeks. People began cheering and Elsa turned around and watched me with a warm smile.

'I love you' I mouthed to her when her hand went over her abdomen. Our new child was growing inside her, just two months until our family would grow.

For months the trials have been going on. First they needed to clear our names from everything. Our crimes were forgiven when we brought the most dangerous criminal organization to justice. They were given a sentence of life, each one of them. However Pitch, he would get the ultimate judgment little later, no one knows when but it will come.

And now, Weaselton, was brought to justice from planning the murder of Arendelle family and that way getting their fortune. They seized all of his finances and began to pay everything back from the treacherous stuff he had done, to those who he had taken their life savings. And Elsa and Anna, they finally got their family's company and house back. There was a trial of how Weaseltons money should be spent, one thing was to give the Arendelle's their life back.

I wait Elsa outside the court alone. Anna is taking care of William for us today. Finally the doors opened after the police managed to get the press away from the door.

"Jack!" Elsa cheered and ran to hug me. Her hand runs through my white hair and she kisses me.

"Wow, someone's happy today," I laughed while my hands rested on her hips.

Elsa nodded her head and touched my cheek with her soft hand. "Of course, we finally got them all to face what's right for them. We can finally live at peace together," she smiled and I saw a tear running down from the corner of her eye.

"Yeah, so let's go celebrate with everyone?" I winked my eye. Quickly she took my hand and we walked to the basement of the court building.

I opened up the car door for her and then I went in too.

"Did you forget your bike?" She said teasingly.

"Nah, I just figured that driving my family from place to place is easier with a car," I shrugged as I started the car.

"But a minivan?" Elsa raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, I might have one sport car hidden in our garage at home," I laughed nervously.

"I know you too well," Elsa grinned.

When we got back to our mansion we went in. People were already waiting, all our friends had arrived just to hear how the last sitting went. But it seemed like everyone knew already. They had been following the news while the court was ongoing.

"Jack hold your nephew for a moment," Emma cheered and was handing over her 5months old son. I went to pick him up and Emma sat back on the couch for a moment, not too long after William was demanding that she would take him to her lap.

"He is such a cutie," Elsa sighed and pinched the baby's cheek gently.

"Well until he grows... then he is as much troublesome as Emma," I laughed.

"I heard that Jack and you were always the harder opponent to mum and dad," Emma replied instantly and I laughed.

Hiccup was leaning at the doorway and nodding me to join him into other room. I gave Emma's boy to Elsa and I went over to meet Hiccup.

"So what's up?" I smiled.

"I have a great plan!" Hiccup cheered and took me in front of laptop. Flynn was already there.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"There's this truck driving through city it has some great stuff in it--," Hiccup whispered.

"So?" I raised my eyebrow while we leaned closer to the screen.

"So we surprise the driver in middle of night and take the stuff," Flynn mumbled.

"I see some holes in your plan," Hiro sighed and made us three flinch.

"Like what?" Hiccup groaned.

"Like the fact that your names are cleared and you don't need to do criminal things anymore," Punzie sighed and I turn around.

"They were just suggesting," I laugh out nervously as I rub my neck.

"It would be easy and--," Hiccup began but I elbowed him after he turned around. Now he was staring into the eyes of fierce Merida.

"Don't even think about it," Merida hissed.

"Fine my love," Hiccup sighed and shut the computer. His cat meowed and purred happily close to Merida.

"You snitch," Hiccup muttered grumpily to Toothless when Merida was gone.

After getting some dinner I join with Emma to the balcony.

"Looking up at the stars are we?" I went in and teased her.

"Of course... there's little bear," she said and pointed up. It made me flinch.

"Can you see?" I gulped.

"No silly. Lucky guess, just came to get some fresh air while Peter takes care of Peter jr," she chuckled.

"Seriously. Don't make him Junior," I groaned as I went to lean at the railing with her.

"Sure thing... but... even though things went the way they did when you didn't come along to that trip. I mean, I don't regret anything, do you?" Emma questioned.

"No I don't. We have a great family now," I laughed and I look over my shoulder. Inside the building people are having fun. Elsa is waving her hand with William to me and I wave back with a smile on my face.

"I guess you saw her again, you are overflowing with happiness again," Emma teased me.

"Oh, why would you say that?" I shrugged.

"Because you move differently when you see her," Emma giggled and made me blush. Gladly she can't see my face at least.

However she was right. The woman who once stole my heist had also stolen my heart.

A/N:

The last chapter in She Stole My Heist series is here. I hope you guys have enjoyed it like I did while writing it.

Now I'm focusing on Private and the Captain and my upcoming book "Silenced Memory" . The new book is all about mysteries and memories that are locked up. Some modern Jelsa with twists and turns.

Some questions for you lovelies.

1. What you liked in the book/books?

2. What you disliked?

3. Favorite part?

4. Since when have you been reading?

5. Words for the author?