My First Day

I rolled out of bed and got in the shower, still in a daze. I let the water jet my face, as I thought it would wake me up. First day at a new school. My last school was posh, and clean, and I loved it, so I had high hopes for this new one. I got out of the shower, and then I got dressed. Uniform, yuck. But, at least they had sweaters instead of blazers, double yuck. I straightened my dark hair, and then started on my make up. I pulled some shoes on and packed my bag with everything I could possibly need and more. I said goodbye to my parents and then I left the house, my hair blowing freely in the wind.

Upon arriving, I was disappointed. A grey, old looking building stared me in the face. I saw lots of groups of kids, and it was pretty easy to pick out the jocks, the nerds, ect. I walked to the side of the building that had 'RECEPTION' printed above it. I was given a time-table by a grumpy looking woman, so I decided to sit down and try and figure it out.

First lesson, English. The bell went and everyone ran to their lessons, and I was alone. I walked along one hallway, past an old bin. I sighed and leaned on the wall, trying to figure out the numbers on the doors and what they meant. I looked at the number at my paper, and then one of the doors. It matched! I walked carefully towards it, taking a deep breath, ready to face the class. I put my arm out to push the door open, but suddenly I was beaten to it. Someone, the only feature noticeable being blond hair, ran past me with their hand over their mouth, and straight to the bin. Concerned, I walked over to him as he started throwing up.

Fantastic.

"You okay?" I asked awkwardly. he made an 'OK' shape with his fingers and I giggled. He stopped and sat on the bench next to the bin, and I sat down next to him, offering him my water. He thanked me and took a swig and then handed it back.

"I haven't seen you around. You new?" He asked. I nodded.

"My first day."

"Well, I've definitely made a great first impression." He said, and I giggled. "I'm Michael. But I get Mike Dirnt or Dirnty." He said, and I nodded.

"My name is Alicia Mae Woods." I said, and he nodded.

"Good to meet ya. I'm sorry that was your welcome here." He said, and I giggled again.

"It's fine. Are you okay?.. I mean, are you sick?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Poprocks and coke. Dared." He confirmed, nodding.

"What are poprocks?" I asked, and he widened his eyes.

"Man, you must be new around here. I'll show you sometime." He said, and I pulled a face.

"I don't think I want to see." I said, and he laughed, throwing his head back.

"Not my fault. My friend Tre dared me." He said, and I blinked.

"Tre?" I asked, the name sounding weird coming from my mouth. I knew some French. "As in Very? You have a friend named Very?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"He goes by Tre Cool. Very Cool. Don't ask his real name, or he'll bite ya." Mike said, and I giggled. "And then there's Billie Joe Armstrong. Don't say his name around here, he's known as a rebel, and you'll get labeled straight away," Mike explained. I nodded, taking it in.

"Okay." I said.

"Where do you need to be?" He asked, and I nodded towards the door.

"In there, since you shoved past me." I said, and he pulled a pouty face.

"I'm sowwiiiiie. Next time, I'll hurl on ya." He said, grinning. I laughed again. "Anyway. There's a spare seat next to me in English, Tre got moved." He said, standing up and starting to walk away.

"I wonder why." I remarked to myself, before following him.

This wasn't half bad.

*A/N IF YOU COMMENT I LOVE YOU FOREVER OKAY, AND I'LL REPLY FOREVER. Let me know which couple you want to see, as in Billie/Alicia, Mike/Alicia, Tre/Alicia... Mike/Billie... I'M SORRY I HAD TOO. Let me know please! :D*