What's Wrong With Tré?

After English with a still woozy looking Mike, I had art. Luckily, I was with Mike again. He was really making me laugh. We walked along to art, and I really liked it when I got there. It was even a nicer looking building. We were painting today, so we were stood over a worksheet and trying to take what the artist did and transfer it to the paper. Mike was humming a tune, to a song I'd never heard, which was weird. I learnt the tune after a few times of him doing it, so I started doing it too. He didn't notice for a while, and then when he did, he smiled at me but continued doing it.

"What is that song? It's catchy." I said, and he shrugged.

"I don't think it is a song. It's been in my head for a while." He said, still painting.

"You write songs?" I asked. He nodded, going red, something I'd yet to see on Mike.

"Yeah.. Actually I'm in a band.." He muttered the last bit so I could barely hear it.

"You are? Who with?" I asked.

"Tré. And Billie. But you haven't met them yet." He said, and I nodded.

"When do I see them?" I asked.

"Lemme see your time table." He said, and I handed it over. He skimmed it with his finger, and looked up with an apologetic expression.

"Ooh. You have break, and then unfortunately, art with Tré. But then you have science with Billie." He said, and handed it back.

"What's wrong with Tré?" I asked.

"The question is, what's NOT wrong with Tré." Mike smirked, and I giggled.

"So where is Billie now?" I asked, and Mike shrugged.

"I think he had English. He's in a different class to me sometimes. But my guess is he's chatting up girls, something he does wrong." Mike said.

"How does he do it wrong?" I asked.

"Well, if Billie likes a girl I can tell 'cuz he's an ass to her. But he's not like that when you get to know him." Mike said.

"Oh." I replied, and started painting again. Suddenly Mike dipped his brush in the red and painted my nose. I giggled and rubbed it off as Mike laughed at me. We looked at each other for a while, not saying anything. Mike blushed, (yes, actually BLUSHED) and I smiled at him.

Then the bell went for break.