Mike Is Not Amused.

*Mike POV*

It was a Monday morning and I was walking to school with Billie. We were both grumpy because, well, it was a Monday.

I was scared when I suddenly saw Lauren. I prayed that Billie wouldn't see her and that we could keep on walking, but to my annoyance he spotted her. I glared at him, telling him with my eyes not to say anything.

But of course, he did.

"Lauren!" He shouted. She turned around and saw him, and he grabbed my wrist and ran over. She rolled her eyes at Billie, but smiled at me. We walked so she was in the middle.

"Nice weekend?" I asked awkwardly. She laughed at my awkwardness and nodded.

"Yeah it was. You?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Eh, home sucks almost as much as school." I muttered, and she nodded, understanding.

I noticed that Billie was walking faster, and by the end of the street he was running.

It was just me and Lauren. I kept walking, brushing her arm accidentally every so often. Suddenly she slipped her and into mine and I felt a rush. I smiled at her and kept her hand in mine. We walked over to Tré and Billie.

They took one look at our hands and started grinning like idiots. I glared at them and they pretended to look innocent. Faggots.

"I have to go, I have homework to hand in early." She kissed my cheek and walked off, slinging her bag over her shoulder as she walked.

"Mike's in looooooooove." Tré sang. I smacked him over the head and we went to the music room, somewhere we normally went instead of class.

Don't look at me like that, we only skipped registration.

We all got there and forget everything going on and just focused on the music.