Chapter One

Hi, my name is Sakura Kokoro. I know, my name means heart of the cherry blossom. I'm an orphan and I don't have a stable place to live which means I go from place to place sleeping anyplace I can't find for the night. It gets really tiring after the first few months.

Like my name I have straight waist long pink hair and blue eyes, 5'4, 16 years old, I have a body of that of a super model but instead of starving myself I eat a lot of food. I have double D bust size and I know how to fight thanks to a friend of mine.

Today I was the day I start at my new school in Karakura Town. The lady that ran the orphanage enrolled me into just to get out of the house because I was then only teenager there that hasn't gotten adopted under the age of 11 and because I talked to ghosts.

Yup, I can see and talk to ghosts since I was 4 years old. I think that was the reason I never got adopted... Oh, well.

I was walking into the high school, of course I got many stares from other students, some go as far as to point and whisper. I looked at the paper in my hand seeing the class I was in was on the third floor. Going to the third floor I saw my classroom. Opening the door walking inside I saw there was a couple of people inside hanging out by the windows. Feeling a bit uncomfortable I leaned against the wall near the door, I saw a girl with orange long hair look at me for a bit before excusing herself from her friends, she smiled as she stood in front of me.

"You must be new here, I'm Orihime Inoue. What's your name?"

"I'm Sakura Kokoro and yes, this is my natural hair color."

I said as she eyed my hair, she started panicking when she noticed I caught her starring.

"I-I uh, I didn't mean to stare! I'm sorry!"

I smiled at her as she bowed her head.

"It's fine, really. People tend to ask every other time I'm out. It's a reflex, Orihime."

She stood up straight with a smile. We talked for a little bit when the teacher walked in. Everyone got in their seats.

"Alright class. We have a new student that's starting today."

She looked over at me, I walked over standing next to her, facing my new classmates.

"Introduce yourself."

I sighed.

"I'm Sakura Kokoro and yes, this is my natural hair color."

"Why don't we seat you next to..."

"Wait."

She looked at me confused. I got close to the teacher whispering in her ear. She nodded as I moved back.

"Go seat next to Ichigo. Ichigo, raise your hand."

A guy with spiky orange hair raised his hand. I walked over sitting in the empty desk next to his. After a few hours it was finally lunch, as I was looking inside my bag I couldn't find my lunch. I sighed deeply. I left it back at the-

"You keep forgetting your lunch at the hospital, Sakura."

I looked up seeing Uryū Ishida.

"Uryū, thanks."

I took my boxed lunch from him. He nodded his head as he walked to the door. I saw Orihime standing by the door waving me over as Uryū stood next to her waiting on me. I stood up walking out the door, down the hall as Orihime and I talk while Uryū stayed quiet.

"How do you and Uryū know each other, Sakura?"

"Ah, that... We run into each other when he comes to the hospital."