Chapter Twenty Four

After that day I told them about mine and Byakuya's situation that happened back in to Seireitei everything went on normally. All of us went shopping except Kisake, Tessai, Jinta and Ururu who stayed back at the shop. The rest of us went to the mall and shopped for everyone else. It took more then three hours to get everything. I had bought Haru a simple locket that was made out of pure sliver with gold lining on the front that made up a sun and a crescent moon. I had the jeweler to engraving on the inside on the left side of the locket that said "you are the Sun to my Moon, I love you my little sunshine".

I also bought things for Ichigo's sisters and Isshin. I got Karin a new soccer ball, I got Yuzu a cookbook with foods from the states. Isshin I got him a coffee mug that had "I'm a #1 dad!" On the front. Ichigo, he was hard to find something for but I found the right thing for him, Orihime, Chad and Uyrū along with Rangiku and the others. Friendship bracelets. Simple yet a good present for them and the good thing they come in packets or I could make them myself. I decided to make them myself.

For the past week Haru, myself and the others help put up a tree outside along with the lights that were on the shop. All the while Rangiku was taking pictures of us saying it was for the S.W.A. and that I would be seeing what goes on there later on. After taking so many pictures that she used 6 disposable camras so she and I took them to get the pictures developed only to find out it take 24 hours for them to be ready but Rangiku got the guy to make them his first priority by sweet talking him. I was amused by the whole thing and ending up getting them in 8 hours. Thank god for Rangiku.

It was Friday, December 24th, Christmas Eve which means Shunsui and the others would be here today, it was only 10am and I was getting things ready for tonight's dinner while Tessai got dinner ready for tomorrow.

"They're here!" I heard Ikkaku yell out.

"Go ahead and greet them, Sakura. Everything will be fine in here." Tessai said. I made my way to the sink washing my hands.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few." I said turning off the water, drying off my hands making my way out the kitchen. I had on a dark blue shirt with black sweats and socks. I walked out into the front seeing everyone in their gigais already.

"My little Sakura! There you are." Shunsui said making me raise an eyebrow crossing my arms over my chest.

"Your drunk, aren't you, Shunsui."

"Captain, hand them over." Nanao said holding out her hand.

"My littl' Nanao~! I don't know what're talkin' bout." It was noticeable how he slurred his words a bit. I made my way to him placing my hands on my hips glaring at him.

"Shunsui Kyōraku, hand the sake over. Now." I growled out as I held my hand open. He sighed handing Nanao one bottle as he gave me the other. I narrowed my eyes at him. He had six bottles of sake hiding in his robes.

"Idiot, you shouldn't even be drinking in the morning." I told him as Nanao and I walked to the kitchen.

"But my little saku~!" I rolled my eyes at his whining. I hand locked the sake away and only I had the key which I had around my neck. Shunsui was whining about it the whole time but Nanao quickly made him shut up.

"Hey, Saku~! Are they done baking yet?" Rangiku asked. My eyes widen before rushing back into the kitchen.

"Tessai! Did they burn?"

"Not at all. I placed them on the counter to cool down. Go ahead and eat with the others, you haven't eaten anything yet." With that being said my stomach started growling in hunger, I blushed placing my arms around my stomach.

"Alright, I'll be back later on, Tessai." He nodded before I walked back to see everyone eating breakfast.

"Saku! I served you a plate." Orihime said passing me a plate with food. I sat down next her and Rukia with a smile, as we are we talked, smiled and laughed throughout breakfast, durning this Haru got up and joined us and ate.