Chapter Fithteen

Chapter 15 is here! Hope you enjoy it!

*~~~~~~~~~~*

Sakura's POV

I woke up when I heard voices coming from behind the door. I could tell Orihime and Ichigo were here along with Chad and Uyrū, Tōshirō and Byakuya. I slowly sat up wincing when my stomach started hurting. When I finally sat up I noticed I was wearing a red baggy v-neck long sleeve shirt with black sweats and black socks. I pulled up my shirt seeing my chest was covered up along with my stomach.

'I guess it's from the fight with the Hollow last night.' I thought.

I sighed out deeply a bit happy I have my memories back. I carefully stood up on my feet using the wall to stand up. Sliding open the door I stepped out closing the door behind me quietly. I walked down the hall still using the wall to balance myself. I finally made it to the front of the shop to see everyone sitting around drinking tea and eating.

"Couldn't wait for me?"

I said. They all looked at me as I smiled tiredly and waved at them.

"Sakura! I'm so happy your alright!"

Orihime yelled as she hugged me wrapping her arms around my neck. I winced a bit but I tilted my head to look at her when she started crying. I hugged her back.

"Hey, I'm fine now, Hime. So don't cry."

She pulled away wiping her tears away as she smiled at me. I smiled back before sitting down as Tessai got me some food and some tea.

"Thank you Tessai. It's been a long time since I last saw you."

He nodded.

"I'm happy that you finally remember us, Sakura."

"It's sure is which reminds me I still have to kill you, Kisuke."

I said glaring the the blond.

"What did I do to you? I haven't done anything."

"Liar, I still remember everything. Including you kissing me when I didn't have my memories."

I growled at him ready to throw something at him. He seem to notice this.

"I-I'm sorry, Sakura. I just couldn't pass it up."

"I'm going to kill you when I get better."

"That or I might do it for you, Saku."

Yoruichi said standing behind Kisuke.

"I have no problem with that. He's all yours, sis."

I crossed my arms over my chest with a smirk as Kisuke started looking between us.

"H-hey! Wait a minute!"

"She already said I could, Kisuke. You already know that Saku doesn't like to show any mercy to anyone who messes with her. Your just lucky she's injured or she would have killed you without a second thought."

"Like that's any better for me!"

"Oh, take it like a man, Urahara!"

I yelled standing up about to hit the blond but stopped only to fall to my knees holding my stomach.

"Sakura, you idiot. You have to take it easy."

Yoruichi said kneeling next to me.

"Whatever."

I said closing my eyes only to fall back into darkness.

Third POV

Sakura fainted leaning onto Yoruichi.

"You'll never learn, idiot."

Yoruichi said picking up the pink haired girl in her arms.

"...Haru...."

Sakura mumbled in her sleep as her face scrunched in slight pain. Yoruichi took her back to the room she was resting in before she woke up. Tessai walked in and healed Sakura for a while.

"It seems her wound is worse then I thought. If she keeps moving around like before the wound will open since it's still in the healing stage."

Tessai said seriously making Yoruichi sigh.

"I understand. It seems that the only way she can heal faster is in the Soul Society."

She looked over at Tessai who nodded.

"It would be a wise choice to send her back until she's healed."

"I'll let the others know. Thank you again, Tessai."

"It's no problem at all, lady Yoruichi."

They walked out the room back to the front of the store.

"How is she Yoruichi?"

Ichigo asked standing up.

"Sakura will be going back to the Soul Society for the time being. She'll heal a lot faster if she's resting there. So that means, Byakuya. You will be watching over Sakura for the time being while she's resting in the Seireitei."

He merely closed his eyes with a sigh nodding.

"Now wait a minute Yoruichi! Sakura can't just up and leave! Haru is sick! He'll want to know where she went!"

"Then I'll tell him. He is Sakura's son even if it's not by blood, he is family now."

She smiled crossing her arms across her chest.

"After all, Haru is my first nephew for now until you stop being so old fashion, Ichigo."

This caused the orange haired boy to blush like a tomato.

"Yoruichi!"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hope you like it! Sorry if it was short. Until next time everybody!