Chapter Nine

Here's about her chapter.
Enjoy it.

*~~~~~~~~*

It was a little past 11am in Kurakara Town. Inside the Kurosaki's household two teens laid on the couch.

Both Sakura and Ichigo fell asleep sometime last night watching TV. They laid in each other's arms unaware that they were being watched.

"Don't they look cute together?"

"Why does it matter? As long as she's asleep and not messing with me I'm fine with this."

"Don't be like that captain!"

"Shhh!"

Sakura frowned snuggling her face into Ichigo's neck as she tangled her leg around his. Ichigo moved his head to the side laying against the couch pillows as his right arm tighten around the pinkettes waist holding her close to him. The Soul Reapers glared at the female lieutenant of squad 10.

"Sorry."

She whispered.

"Don't you think we should leave them alone? We did come to look for Rukia in the first place."

"Well, yeah, but, we should capture this moment for the young couple, don't you think?"

"How do you know they are even a couple."

"It's a feeling. I'm taking a picture."

Click

"But still, Ichigo isn't that great with women especially to get one this good looking."

"Will you shut up, Kenta. I'm trying to sleep."

Sakura mumbled throwing a pillow at the person. A thud could be heard.

"What was that for?!"

"Hm?"

Sakura opened her eyes seeing people looking at her. She tried sitting up but she noticed Ichigo's arm around her waist. Feeling movement Ichigo turned laying on his said facing Sakura pulling her flush against him. Still half asleep Sakura threw another pillow hitting Tōshirō making him fall to the ground before falling asleep again.

"Kokoro! Kurosaki! You idiots! Get up!"

This time Ichigo woke up to come face to face with Sakura's sleeping face. His face began to turn a bright red before sitting up quickly falling onto the floor.

"We didn't do anything if that's what your thinking, Ichigo."

Sakura said sitting up crossed legged her left hand rubbing her eye while the other was in between her legs.

"Did you know your possessive when your asleep?"

"Whatever. What are you guys doing here anyway?"

Ichigo asked with his regular scowl back on his face.

"We came to talk to Rukia but we found you were busy."

Shūhei Hisagi said with a smirk.

"Hm? Rangiku? Your here too?"

"You don't look so good, Saku."

The big busted woman said with concern in her voice sitting next to the pale pinkette.

"I-I don't feel so good..."

Sakura eyes fluttered closed falling forward. Rangiku got the pale skin Sakura in her arms before she could fall; she laid the pink haired woman back down on the couch moving stray pieces of hair from her face.