i

In the deep woods, beneath the running thickets and treacherous waters, lay a small silhouette illuminated by the sun

In the deep woods, beneath the running thickets and treacherous waters, lay a small silhouette illuminated by the sun. Dancing in earth's eternal spring, a little girl was lost in her own world. The young girl glided between blades of grass with rose petals woven in her hair. Butterflies fluttered around her and she smiled at them in wonder.

Love shone in her eyes and that love almost blinded the wolf, hidden behind the tree's shadows. The wolf almost mistook the girl for an angel, brightened by an ethereal gold.

The wolf watched but never appeared.

Minutes passed and the wolf stepped out of the shadows and into the meadow, revealing himself. But the little girl was not afraid of him as he thought she would be. The wolf took a few more steps into the light as the girl did the same.

As the girl stared into the eyes of the wolf, the wolf found himself completely captured by her essence. She was the only thing the wolf could see. All he could see was her. Her soft brown waves with streaks of ruby and her warm loving eyes. There was a magnetic pull and he never wanted to leave her.

The wolf knew what this meant and suddenly turned away to run back into the woods.

But wouldn't leave until he found out her name.