Chapter 6 ♚

Chapter 6 ♚

Amber ♚

I can't help but feel bad about what I did yesterday. I almost made him cry. I feel so bad for him. This whole time I was thinking he had it all. Nice house, nice car , and nice stuff to wear but he doesn't have what matters most, people to share it with. To apologize for what I did yesterday again I baked him cookies. Cooking and baking is the only thing I know how to do really. I hope he likes them.

"Who are those cookies for?" My mom asked licking her lips once she looked at the cookies.

"They're for one of Uncle Marcus's workers." I replied back honestly.

"Okay now. Don't let me find out you have a crush on this boy." My mom teased nudging my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

"No , I don't at all. There's nothing going on between us and there never will be." I assured her getting out of the car.

"Sure. I'll see you later." She replied back before pulling off.

Knowing her she's gonna ask me about Jake later.

I quickly made my way inside so Uncle Marcus won't come outside making it seem like I'm late.

"About time you showed up!" He yelled walking over to me wiping his forehead off with a towel.

I smacked my lips.

"You said be here by eleven and it's only eleven o' one." I mentioned with a roll of my eyes.

"Little girl don't be getting smart with me." He said getting in my face.

I just ignored him and stared at him.

"Did you bring those cookies for me?" He asked his eyes lit up like a little kid in a candy store. 

"No and you're not getting none." I snapped back before walking away.

I made my way to the back where I know Jake would be working.

When I came into the room I seen him with his shirt off cleaning the inside of a old truck.

The way his body was glistening made me gap at his six packs.

His body looks like it's been sculpted by the gods.

"Jake.." I said almost whispered.

He turned to look up at me with a charming smile.

"Good morning Amber." He said getting up from bended knees and wiping his hands with a towel.

"Good morning Jake. I uh made you some cookies.." I told him coming closer to him.

I don't know why but I feel kind of shy and it doesn't help that he moved closer to me.

"Really?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"I just wanted to apologize for yesterday again. I didn't mean to make you feel like anything less of a person. Try one." I said quickly before opening the plastic container of cookies and offering him one.

He took one and immediately bit into it.

I stared at him to see a satisfied reaction on his face.

"This is delicious!" He exclaimed letting out a moan at how good it tasted.

I'm not gonna lie that actually turned me on.

"Thank you. I really love cooking and baking." I told him with a smile.

I couldn't help but eat a cookie myself.

"You're very welcome and that was sweet of you to bake me cookies." He said his cheeks turning a lit pink.

I giggled. "You're welcome."

He smiled again before turning around quickly.

"I should really be thanking you for keeping my secret." He said returning back to working on cleaning the car.

"Oh it's no problem. I'm not completely heartless." I told him waving it off.

"Yeah but I might be." He whispered but I still heard him.

"What?" I asked him wanting to hear him say it away.

"Nothing."

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍🍫

Jake seems a little nervous...

Why do you think Amber got shy?
What do you think Jake means by he doesn't have a heart?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️