Chapter 10 ♚

Chapter 10 ♚

Amber ♚

"Hey guys , we're gonna lock up early. It's a beautiful why don't you guys go out to enjoy it?" My Uncle Marcus told us closing the garage door.

I gave my uncle a look of shock. He's really cheap so I'm surprised he's even letting us take the day off.

"Really?" I asked him.

He chuckled a little bit wiping his hands off with a towel.

"I'm not playing you two go enjoy yourselves. It's a hot day and I'm pretty sure everyone's out doing something plus I need to get home to your aunt Janice." He replied back.

"He's right. It's pretty hot outside how about we go take a dip in some water?" Jake asked looking over at me while he sat on a stool.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure but where at?" I questioned.

"I got a pool at my place I'll just drop you off at your house to change and then we'll head over to my house." He stated getting up from the stool and collecting all of his things.

I nodded my head.

"Sounds like a plan."

After he gathered his stuff and we said goodbye to my uncle we left the garage.

***

After we went back to my house and I got changed we went to his house which is huge.

"Wow this is really big and beautiful." I complimented his house.

"Thanks. It gets pretty lonely sometimes." He added making a face.

"Why is that?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

"My parents aren't around at all. Every month they're off somewhere new working or exploring. They don't really have enough time for me. The money is great and all but I just wish they would at least spend some time with me." He stated looking out into space.

We stayed in silence for a minute or two before getting out of the car.

"Well I'm sorry about that." I told him coming over and grabbing his hand quickly.

He looked down at our hands before sending me a quick smile.

He led me up to the door where he unlocked it and we both went in.

I thought the outside was really beautiful , the inside is amazing! His parents sure know how to decorate a house.

"Wow." I mumbled gazing around.

"Yeah. I'll be right back I'm gonna go change. You can meet me in the back." Jake told me pointing towards the back.

I nodded my head and started walking in that direction.

Once I headed out back I seen the huge pool that looks like it could fit about a fifty people in it and even the backyard is decorated nicely. The whole house has a modern feeling to it.

I pulled up a lawn chair so it is closer to the water and then I removed the lace dress I had on to cover up my swimming suit. I must say that my Melanin is really poppin right now. I took my hair out of its ponytail holder and I fluffed it out. I then laid back on the lawn chair until Jake got changed.

I wait a couple of more minutes until I heard footsteps approach the chair.

"Good god." I heard Jake mumbled a little.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Jake staring down at me.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"You're so beautiful." He told me as he held out a glass of some clear substance.

I smiled big. "Thank you." I took the glass and immediately brought it up to my lips.

My mouth filled up with something fruity satisfying my taste buds.

Jake wasted no time jumping into the pool and soaking me.

"Jake!" I yelled once he resurfaced.

"What?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face.

"You could've gave me a warning or something." I snapped back wiping the water out of my eye.

He laughed. "Get in."

I rolled my eyes , got up , and jumped in joining him in the water.

Once I resurfaced my hair was everywhere making Jake burst out laughing.

Embarrassingly I tried to get my hair back into place but I failed miserably.

Jake started swimming over to where I'm at.

"Here I got it." He told me removing my hands.

I nodded as he pushed all of my hair to the back of my head making sure none was hanging in my face.

"You can open your eyes now." Jake told me.

I had my eyes close due to the fact that the water from my hair was getting into my face.

I opened my eyes to meet his chocolate brown eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes until he grabbed my chin and pulled our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I let him have his way with my lips. It didn't take long before I felt his hands on my butt and his tongue in my mouth.

When we pulled back we started breathing hard for air.

"Listen Amber I need to know something..." Jake stated giving me a serious look.

"What?" I questioned playing in the water a little bit.

"I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked taking my hands in his and making me pay attention.

"Well.." I started to say.

"I'm really starting to like you and I care about you a lot more than I thought I did. I can't keep you out of my head and every time I'm around you I get this weird feeling in my stomach. When our lips touch I feel this huge spark and for once I'm actually happy." Jake expressed kissing the back of my hand gently.

I swear if I was a few shades lighter I would be blushing like a maniac.

"Jake the answer is yes. I would love to
be your girlfriend." I told him.

He smiled big as he pulled me into the most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💞