Chapter 36 ♚

Chapter 36♚

Amber ♚

I haven't spoken to Jake in about three days. I really miss him but what can I do? He's pissed off about me not telling him the truth and deleting the messages. I don't want him to give up on us. I made a mistake and I want him back.

I heard a knock on the door making me go downstairs.

My mom has to work late and so I have the whole house to myself.

"Who is it?" I questioned from in front of the door.

"It's me." I heard a low but familiar voice come through the door.

I opened the door to see Jake with sweatpants and a hoodie on. His eyes were dark and he looked lost for a couple of seconds.

"Jake?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Hey Amber, can I talk to you?" He questioned me instantly falling onto the floor when he made a step into the house.

"Jake, what's going on?" I asked him helping him get off of the floor.

He roughly pushed me off of him.

"Get the hell off of me!" He yelled. His face was bright red.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"You, Casey, Everyone." He slurred.

He was about to fall again but this time I caught him. I held onto his right arm tightly.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned him closing the front door and leading him to the living room so I could put him on the couch.

I've seen my mom drunk plenty of times to know when someone is drunk.

"She wasn't pregnant with my baby, it was someone else's baby." Jake said out of nowhere. 

I was so shocked I practically threw him on the couch.

"So she lied about the baby even being yours? Why did she just lie like that?" I asked Jake sitting next to him on the couch.

He shrugged his shoulders before closing his eyes.

He then leaned up and got in my face.

"She just wanted me back." He said making me scrunch up my face.

"Your breath smells terrible. We need to get you cleaned up and then we'll talk about this." I replied back to him.

He lazily nodded his head.

I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him up before heading upstairs.

***

It's been a few hours since I've let Jake in and he has been sound asleep after I cleaned him up.

He looks a mess right now. Dark circles around his eyes, his face is a weird shade of red, and his hair is messed up. He has thrown up twice already.