Chapter 28♚

Chapter 28 ♚

Jake♚

"What's up with you and that black girl?" One of my friends, Austin, asked.

My face instantly scrunched up. It's only second block and I'm already being faced with this crap.

"She's not just some black girl, she's my girlfriend and she has a name." I retorted rolling my eyes at his ignorance.

'So, you're dating that thing." He replied back making me so anger I slammed my freaking hand on the desk instead of punching him like I should.

"Knock it off with the fucking jokes." I yelled at him definitely catching attention from everyone else in the room.

"Jake, are you alright?" My teacher asked as she rushed over to us.

I looked at her before looking back at him.

He has a smirk on his face that I wish I could just punch off.

"I'm fine. I just need to breath." I told her before walking out of the classroom.

What he said back there really pissed me off. I get with someone a different race then all of a sudden there's a problem. Why can't just everybody stay out of it because it has nothing to do with them.

I sat in the hallway for over ten minutes before going back into the room. Luckily, my teacher changed my seat to the front of the classroom so I won't be near Austin.

***

"Are you okay?" Amber asked me as I headed towards the gym.

She began following me considering we have this class together.

"I'm fine." I lied through my teeth.

She sucked her teeth not believing me at all. I must still be red from earlier.

"I know when something's wrong with you. You get this look in your eye and plus you're red as fuck." She said making me chuckle a little.

"Somebody just said something to me earlier, that's all." I confessed.

"Really? They've been saying stuff to me too! It's all about race with these people." She stated shaking her head.

"I tried to ignore it, I really did but Austin got all up in my face." I told her.

"Awww baby, just do what I do and flick them off. They don't matter and whatever they say isn't gonna change the way I feel about you." She said with a smile making me smile.

"Same." I replied back to her.

"We better go get changed before we're late for gym class." She told me waving me off.

I kissed her cheek before quickly running off to the locker room.

When I came into the locker room I was surprised to see Austin waiting in there.

I began to change out of my clothes and once I was done he came up to me.

"Can I ask you a question? How's the sex, I mean it has to be different since she's a black girl." He said making me furious.

"Alright, that's it!" I shouted before sending a punch to his nose.

I could've sworn I heard a cracking noise but I didn't care and I kept on beating him up.

Austin is a pretty big dude so that's why I'm surprised that he can barely get a hit in.

I kept sending hit after hit until someone large pulled me off of him.

I turned my head to see our gym teacher holding me back. Some of the boys that were in the gym came back into the locker room.

"Get off of me!" I demanded as I struggled in his strong arms.

I probably look like a little kid right now but I could care less. He disrespected someone I love and care about.

"Calm down." My gym teacher said still holding me in a tight grip.

I struggled for a few more seconds before calming down.

After the other boys removed Austin from the room my gym teacher let me go.

"What has gotten into you?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

I didn't reply back to him as I went to exit the locker room.

As soon as I walked out of the locker room, Amber walked up to me.

"Are you alright? What happened?" She asked frantically holding onto my face.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just got into a fight." I told her trying to walk past her.

"I thought you were gonna ignore it." She stammered looking at me with wide eyes.

"It's kind of hard to ignore someone who's constantly in my face disrespecting you!" I snapped on her raising my voice slightly.

"You know what...I think things have gotten out of control..." She said staring at the ground.

"And..?" I butted in with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think we should be together anymore. I can't just sit here and watch you get tormented because of me." She stated with a tear coming out of her eye.

"You can't just break up with me...I love you and I need you. I'll deal with it if you want me too please just stay with me." I said grabbing onto her hand.

"That's the point we shouldn't have to deal with this.." She said staring me dead in the eye.

I know what she's saying is right but that still isn't a reason to break up.

Without saying another word, she kissed me on the lips before leaving me to be by myself.

_______________________________________________

Jake in mm. 😍

Should she have broken up with Jake?

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow also

xoxo - msfanfictional💅🏾💛