Chapter 30 ♚

Chapter 30 ♚

Amber ♚

"I knew you two would be back together in a second." Sandra stated as Jake and I walked out of school hand in hand.

"I did too." Julius agreed with her with a head nod.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well we really care about each other and there's no point in throwing that away." I told them honestly.

"Yeah, that's why you two need to get together and stop playing." Jake said pointing between Sandra and Julius.

"Nah, we're fine with being friends." Sandra said nudging Julius.

Julius nodded his head.

"Plus I seen a couple of other hot girls." Julius stated making Sandra's face drop.

Julius noticed the look on her face and started laughing.

"I was just playing." He said making Sandra smack the back of his head.

"You better have been." She replied back with a small smile creeping onto her face.

They're meant to be together. It's just a matter of time before they realize that.

"Y'all wanna go grab something to eat at the diner down the street?" Jake asked us.

"Yes, I'm starving!" Julius exclaimed as we all walked towards Jake's car.

"Same." Sandra agreed with him.

Once we reached the car, Julius and Sandra got in the back and Jake and I in the front.

It took us about five minutes to get to the diner where we were seated at a booth.

Jake wrapped his arm around me as we shared one side of the booth.

"Look at you two all cozy and stuff." Sandra said as she sat beside Julius with a space in between.

I laughed and waved her off.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." Julius said before getting up and rushing off.

"Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I kind of like Julius." Sandra finally confessed as Jake and I looked at her with fake surprised faces.

"Oh really. We didn't know that..." I said in my sarcastic voice making Jake laugh.

"Haha very funny. I don't think he's feeling me though and he's clearly not attracted to me." She responded back to me.

"Trust me, he's attracted to you or he wouldn't stare at you when you're not looking at him." Jake said with a smile.

"He seriously stares at me while I'm not looking at him?" Sandra asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I've noticed him doing it all day." Jake told her with a head nod.

Sandra instantly started smiling.

"Okay." She said making me giggle.

"Look at you over there smiling." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled before Julius returned back to the table.

"What were y'all talking about while I was gone that has Sandra smiling like that?" Julius asked looking at Sandra.

"Nothing, I just saw a cute boy." Sandra lied smiling to herself a little.

Julius eyebrows rose a little bit and he had a confused look on his face but he quickly replaced it with a blank face.

"Oh that's cool." He said lowly turning his head and looking at something else.

We sat there for a few seconds before our waiter came up to our table.

For some reason I felt Jake's arm tensed up before he took it off of my waist.

"Jake?" The waiter said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Casey, you work here?" Jake questioned her scooting a little bit away from me.

I scrunched up my face.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, uh I think you guys need a new waiter." She said before hurrying off.

"Casey, wait..." Jake said getting up and going after.

My mouth dropped completely open as I watched Jake run after her.

"What the hell is going on." Sandra said as her and Julius sat with confused looks on their faces.

"I don't know but I'm getting out of here." I said angrily getting up.

"Girl, wait.." Sandra said as I walked off.

He just left me sitting there so I'm gonna leave him here.

It wasn't long before I was running off down the street.

I should've drove myself to school today. 😒

___________________________

OMG SORRY ITS SO SHORT.

Who do you guys think Casey is?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️