Chapter 20 ♚

Chapter 20 ♚

Amber ♚

"What are you staring at?" I asked Julius as I looked up at him again.

It's been a couple of days since Julius has been working at the garage with us and he hasn't taken his eye off of me. It's really creeping me out.

"Oh nothing, you just look really good today." He stated licking his lips.

I shook my head continuing to clean out the inside of the car.

"Uh thanks I guess." I replied back to him taking my attention off of him.

"Amber, are we still going to the cabin in a week?" Jake asked me from the other side of the garage.

"Yeah , baby. I just have to ask my mom and let Sandra know we're down to go." I replied back to him.

"What cabin are you guys talking about?" Julius questioned.

"The one my mom owns up by the beaches." I replied back to him.

"Oh snap, can I go?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I gue--" I got cut off by Jake.

"No." Jake said sternly.

Julius mean mugged Jake.

"Why?" Julius growled as Jake now stood up.

I quickly got in front of them.

"Stop it Jake. Julius, you can come." I confirmed putting my hand on Jake's chest.

"We don't know him from a scratch of paint do you really want him to be staying at a cabin with us for a week?" Jake questioned with a confused look on his face.

"Let's talk in private for a minute." I said dragging him into the back.

"Jake, I know we don't know him but I'm trying to be nice here." I told him honestly.

Jake shook his head. "He could be crazy or something , we don't know him. How do you know that he won't make this a bad trip for us?" Jake asked making me see his side of things.

"You're right, but that's why I have you. You can protect me if anything goes wrong baby," I stated wrapping my arms around his neck.

I leaned up so our noses touched a little bit. I then gave Jake my best smile.

"Pleaseeeee?" I begged pressing my hips against his.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I just hope he stays away from you and me."

"Yay!" I cheered kissing his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You better not make me regret this." He teased making me nod my head.

"You won't maybe I could hook him up with Sandra." I stated making Jake smile.

"Good, keep him away from what's mine." He mentioned kissing me again.

"Jake, you know he doesn't have a chance with me. I'm happy with you and I'll remain happy." I assured him.

"You better." Jake retorted as we went back into the main area in the garage.

"Alright Julius, you can come to the cabin with us." I announced to Julius who's currently under a car.

He scooted from under the car.

"What made you change your mind?" He directed towards Jake.

"I had a little help changing my mind." Jake stated coming up behind me , kissing me on the neck, and making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Well thank you guys for letting me come. I just moved here and I don't have any friends." Julius told us honestly.

"Where did you move from?" I questioned him.

"From Texas, things are different here." He replied back to me.

"Well welcome to California." Jake stated making him nod.

___________________________
Sorry it's so short, it'll be longer next chapter.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️