Chapter 37 ♚

Chapter 37♚

Amber♚

I gently rubbed my fingers through Jake's hair and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." I said as he was looking around getting used to his surroundings.

I'm guessing that Jake hasn't really had any sleep because he was knocked out. I could barely talk to him because he kept on falling asleep.

I grabbed the glass of water I sat on the nightstand and the aspirin.

"Here your head is probably hurting so bad right now." I stated handing him the glass and the aspirin.

He nodded his head taking the aspirin and taking a sip of the water.

"Thank you." He mumbled staring at me.

I nodded my head taking the glass from him and setting it back on the nightstand.

"What happened last night?" He questioned putting his hand over his head.

"You came here drunk and basically past out." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head and then groaned.

"I am never getting drunk again." He stated.

"That would be a good idea." I said to him.

"Did I tell you about how Casey lied to me?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, you told me. I can't believe she would lie to you like that just to be with you." I said to him.

"I should've seen it coming though. She was like this in the past and I just thought she changed." He told me.

"Well sometimes people don't change." I replied back to him.

He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"I just want you to know I really am sorry about what I did. I thought I was doing it to protect you but I just ended up messing up things for us." I apologized to him.

"It's okay. Maybe I overreacted a little bit." Jake said grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head. "You did get a little angrier then I thought you would." I stated making him laugh.

"Come here, I missed you." Jake said pulling me onto the bed with him.

He wrapped his arms around my body and snuggled into me.

"I missed you too!" I exclaimed wrapping my arm around his neck.

He began gently kissing my neck but before he could go any further we heard someone knocking on the door.

I groaned before getting out of the bed and going to get the door.

Whoever it is just had to ruin our moment.

When I reached the door I practically slammed it open.

"What do you two want?" I asked Sandra and Julius who both have a worried look on their face.

"We can't find Jake. He didn't answer his phone when I called it and we haven't seen him anywhere." Julius said as him and Sandra just walked into the house.

"He--" I was cut off by Sandra talking.

"We know you haven't seen him so we just want you to tell us where he possibly could've gone." Sandra stated making Julius nod his head in agreement.

"Bu--" I started to say before Julius cut me off.

"She probably has no idea. We should all just go out there and search the city." Julius said making Sandra clap her hands together.

"Sounds like a plan." She agreed with him.

"Amber, what's taking you so long?" I heard Jake say before Sandra's and Julius's mouth dropped.

I turned to see him butt ass naked standing by the stairs.

My mouth dropped too.

Jake quickly grabbed a pillow off of the couch and covered himself.

"Oops." He said.

I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say and so was everyone else.

"I'll be right back." Jake said before running back up the stairs.

I turned to look at Sandra and Julius. Julius has his hands over Sandra eyes and had just removed them.

"Wow." Sandra said making her mouth pop open in the shape of an o.

"I guess we know where Jake has been." Julius stated shaking his head.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry you guys had to see that." I mentioned to both of them.

"I have to go wash my freaking eyes out now." Julius stated wiping his eyes.

"I actually didn't mind." Sandra said making Julius look at her.

He rolled his eyes and pushed past her heading towards the door.

"Julius, you know I was just playing." Sandra said cracking up laughing.

She followed Julius over to the door.

"Nope, I don't even want to hear it." he said opening the door and walking out of it.

I shook my head and laughed.

"I'll see you later, girl, tell Jake I said I'm beating his ass when I see him." Sandra said before waving at me and walking out the door.

After I made sure the door was locked I made my way back up to my bedroom to see Jake laying in my bed.

"You just had to come downstairs naked didn't you?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know they were down there." He replied back to me.

I groaned putting my hands on my head.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said shaking my head.

"Love me..?" He replied back to me.

I couldn't help but to crack a goofy grin.

"As long as you love me then I'll love you." I stated.

"And you know I'll always love you no matter what happens between us..."

_______________________________________

Sorry for the wait. 😩

Jake in mm.😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💛