Chapter 34 ♚

Chapter 34 ♚

Jake ♚

I have this feeling that Amber's hiding something from me. Honestly, it's pretty obvious she's hiding something from me because she has been ignoring me and not listening to what I say.

The car ride to school has been pretty awkward. That's why when we pulled up to the school I locked the doors so she couldn't get out before talking to me.

"What?" She asked trying to push the door open.

"Did I do something wrong? When we had sex the other day was it bad? I mean baby if you want me to do--" I got cut off by her putting her finger up to her mouth.

"No, it's not that at all. I'm just going through some things right now." She lied making me shake my head.

It's pretty easy to tell when she's lying because she avoids eye contact.

"I have a feeling you're lying..." I said staring her dead in the eyes.

She smacked her lips.

"I'm not lying. Jake, trust me, if there was something wrong I would tell you." She stated making me nod my head.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure." I said before unlocking the door.

As soon as the door was unlocked she practically jumped out of the car and ran to the school's entrance.

I sighed before getting out of the car and going into the school.

She's gonna have to tell me what's going on with her sooner or later. Maybe I should just stop bothering her until she's ready to tell me.

Since I have my Calc class for my first block I have to go to my locker to get my book.

I only have a few minutes until the first bell rings so I really have to hurry.

I quickly went to my locker, used my combination to open it, and then grabbed my book. Once I closed my locker I seen Casey standing there with an angry look on her face.

"Casey, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked her considering the bell is gonna ring in a minute or two.

"I need to talk to you." She said through gritted teeth.

I shook my head. "I'll talk to you later. I have to get to class." I said walking away from her.

"But--" She said but I didn't let her finish because I walked too far to hear her.

I'm gonna try to avoid being around her. Amber clearly doesn't want me around her and I respect that. 

I hurried to class and surprisingly I made it there on time.

I have a feeling that I should've stayed and listened to Casey but oh well..

***

Amber ♚

It's eating me alive. I hate keeping things from Jake and this is one big secret. Like Sandra said I should be trying to fix this but there isn't no way to fix this without Jake being pissed at me.

"Let me guess...you still haven't told Jake." Sandra said coming over and sitting next to me at lunch.

"How did you know?" I asked with my eyes getting big.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Casey walking around with a huge frown on her face. She's clearly upset about Jake not seeing her texts.

"Well Jake told me earlier about you not telling him about what's going on and it's written all over your face!" She snapped.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I just don't want him to be mad at me and upset." I told her.

She laughed shaking her head.

"You should've thought about that before you decided to go all up in his phone." She said through her laughs.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, it's not funny." I said beginning to pout with my arms folded over my chest.

Sandra suddenly stopped laughing and she stared straight ahead.

"Here he comes right now." She said making me turn my head and sure enough Jake's coming our way with a determined look on his face.

I groaned. 

"I gotta go." She said before quickly getting up and walking away.

What kind of friend is she? Leaving me when I need her the most.

Jake banged his hands down on the table making me jump.

"I'm done trying to figure out what's wrong with you. Tell me now." He said sternly looking me in the eye.

Now I guess is the time to tell the truth.

I nervously played with my fingers as I began to tell him what I did. As I told him I could see his expression changing into an even angrier one.

"How could you keep this from me?" He asked with a almost disgusted look on his face.

"I was just trying to keep you from getting hurt." I told him hanging my head low in shame.

"I don't need you to keep me from getting hurt, I just need for you to be here for me and if you can't even do that then stay the hell away from me. You're not the type of person I want to be with." He stated making my heart break a little on the inside.

"Jake, I was only doing it for your sake." I said.

"I can't be with you anymore, I'm sorry." He said before walking away.

At that moment a million tears started pouring out of my eyes.

_______________________________________________

What do you guys think about Jake's decision?

Comment below

vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ♚